May Always Has the Perfect Answer

Thank you AnayaForever for editing!

     -nightsisterkaris

    --------- -:x:- ---------

    "Mellliiinnnnddddaaaaaa?" Phil sheepishly entered the bunk and leaned on the doorframe.

    "What?" May sighed, folding her arms as she watched him.

    "I need help."

    "What with?"

    "Woman stuff." Phil bit his lip.

    "You know what periods are, Phil! What, is someone having a problem?" Melinda rolled her eyes.

   "Oh no, I, uh, Well, you see. . . Rosalind won't stop hitting on me, and I don't know how to kindly. . . you know, let her down, especially when we need SHIELD and the ATCU to be allies and not enemies." Phil confessed.

   Melinda immediately stilled. Her face hardened with a glare. "She's what?" Melinda's voice was full of venom, but then it softened with the following words, "Phil, go to bed. I'll take care of this in the morning."

   "You sure?" Phil waited.

   "Positive." Melinda forced a smile.

--- -:x:- ---

(next day)

   "Good morning, Phillip!" Rosalind pranced up to Phil, approaching him in the kitchen. "How are you?"

   "Tired?" Phil tried, turning to the kitchen table. "I need another cup of coffee."

   "I'll be happy to make it for you. How do you like your coffee?" Rosalind offered with a smile, sauntering over to the coffee maker.

   "Oh, it's alright, Mrs. Price." Suddenly May came around the corner, a mug in her hand. "I've already got it."

   "Uh, hello, Agent May." Rosalind choked.

   "Melinda." Phil greeted her with a smile, and she came over to him. Melinda stood up on the tips of her toes, pressing a quick peck on Phil's cheek. She set the warm mug into his hands, immediately standing by Phil's side, facing Rosalind. 

    "I, uh, didn't know you were a thing." Rosalind coughed.

    "Of course." Melinda said as if their 'relationship' was obvious. "Can I get any morning beverage for you? I'm about to make tea, you want some?" Melinda offered. 

   "No thanks." Rosalind harshly said, turning around and marching out.

   "Did it work?" Phil whispered.

   "I think so." Melinda smirked. "But now we have to keep up the facade."

   "I can work with that." Phil smiled. "In fact, I might actually enjoy it."

   "Me too." Melinda smirked. "Anything to keep the dragon lady off you."

   "Is Melinda May jealous?" Phil turned to her, taking a sip of coffee.

   "Oh, Absolutely, babe."

--------- -:x:- ---------

    This is based off the prompt:

     "Coulson realizes that Rosalind likes him and wants to let her know that he's not interested but he REALLY doesn't want to actually tell her for whatever reason and then May's like I have an idea, just trust me and then while Coulson is talking to Rosalind she walks up, shoves her out of the way, and kisses him." -crazychickinacorner