Infinity War 2? (Avengers: Annihilation, Eternity, Endgame, or whatever)

Alright! So, now that it has possibly been leaked that the avengers four movie will be set five years in the future (I have a theory about that from a pic of Natasha Romanoff with long, braided hair in my Random Stuff I wanna publish book) and so, if some of our dear AoS characters were erased with the snap, the remaining would have lived without them for five years.

    *Do not read this paragraph if you don't want spoilers or theories* I think that the avengers will use the time stone to prevent Thanos from being the wilted Purple grape that he is, and stop the snap. 

    So, I'm gonna write this thinking about that and it's gonna be angsty. Sorry.

    *WARNING: mentions of suicide.*

    *Slight spoilers for IW and Black Panther.*

   -nightsisterkaris

    --------- -:x:- ---------

    May was completely out of tears. 

     A year ago today, they left for retirement.

     Eleven months and three days ago today, he died.

    Ten months and five days ago today, she found out about the miscarriage. 

    Nine months and six days ago today, she ran out of tears. 

    Eight months, and seven days ago today, she found out that Daisy, Fitz, and Mack were dust too.

    Seven months and two days ago, her own voice became a foreign sound.

     Six weeks ago today, she stopped crying herself to sleep.

    Five weeks ago today, she started to try to keep a healthy diet again. She failed.

    Four weeks ago today, she mourned her husband and unborn child for the hardest time recently.

   Three days ago today, Jemma celebrated her son's first four months, -without Fitz.

    Two days ago today, Melinda ran out of shirts that still smelled like Phil.

    And hour ago, Natasha Romanoff called.

    -:x:-

    (Four years later)

    "Thanos is coming back." Tony Stark said, and Pepper, who was holding their Five-year-old son, stood at his side. "Thanos knows we're going to  to come for him, so he's going to try to wipe us out  first." Aliens and powered individuals crowded the room full of people here to fight. 

    Melinda stood in as SHIELD's representative, and was quiet -deathly quiet- as she handed Steve Rodgers all of SHIELD's possible helpful information.

    Slowly leaving the building, she was stopped by a familiar face. "Princess Shuri." Melinda's voice cracked from lack of use, and nodded her recognition. 

    "We are sisters in combat. Speaking of which, I have some tech that I'd like to morph with the serum that I was told to ask you about?" Shuri asked. Melinda waited for the young queen to continue.

    "I'd like to work on your GH-325." Shuri said, "I was informed that it healed your husband?"

    Melinda nodded, "once," tears she didn't know she still had threatening to reveal themselves.

    "Thank you. Oh, and Agent Simmons has been a joy to work with." Shuri said.

    Melinda excused herself, and left quickly. How could she do this? Over the last five years, she'd grown to understand why so many people had given up on life, and ended it themselves.