All Drugged Up

crazychickinacorner prompted, "Hey if you feel like it, I'd kill for a prompt based off of this one that I found "Imagine person A of your OTP being all loopy after surgery even after they get home and mumbles to person B about how much they love them and all this gushy stuff. And in the end, person B has to carry them to bed with this huge smile/blush on their face from what person A said." 

   Hope you like it! Enjoy the fic!

     -nightsisterkaris

-------- -:x:- --------

    "I think she'll be fine, now." Jemma smiled at Coulson, nodding to the woman who was passed out on the bed. "Make sure she doesn't tear her stitches on the way back to her bunk. I thought it was best that we move her, you know how much May just loves the mad bay." Jemma grinned.

   "No problem." Phil nodded, and glanced back to see May with the dopiest grin on her face.

   "She's probably going to be a little loopy from the pain meds, but you know, I think that a stab into her ribs that is so bad it requires surgery is a good excuse to give her meds." Jemma mused, watching May slowly open her eyes.

   Jemma smiled one more time before disconnecting May's IV and then every other monitor. "I think she'll be right as rain."

   "Thank you, Simmons." Phil told her before slipping in and coming to stand by May's side.

   "Heeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy Phiiiiiiilllll." May slurred.

   "Hello, Melinda." He nodded, looking down at the craziest look on her face. May's pupils were dilated and glossy, her moves slow and sluggish. "Phhhiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllll." She giggled.

   Jemma bit her lip and left, leaving the door open. "I trust you." She smirked, and referenced to the wheelchair in the corner.

   Phil looked between May and the wheelchair, and retrieved her means of transportation. "Come on, Melinda, you can go back to your bunk now."

    Melinda rolled her head to look at him sideways, but she seemed to stare right through him. "I don't wanna." She argued. 

   "Yes you do." Phil countered, leaning down to pull May's blanket off her and to help her sit up. May smacked his arm. "Hands off." She muttered.

   "What?" Coulson blinked, pausing. 

   "Go get Phil." May told him seriously.

   "I am-"

   "I'm not repeating myself." Melinda sloppily narrowed her eyes, but it was hard to be intimidated with that smile.

   "Phil is right here?" Coulson pointed to himself.

   "Go get him then!" Melinda ordered.

   Phil was confused for a second before backing away and out into the hallway. He waited a couple seconds, then came back in. Melinda was obviously happy, making little grabby motions with her hands. May would be horrified. Coulson decided to enjoy it while it lasted.

    "Melinda!" He grinned back, And reached down to help her up, but Melinda hung on.

   Oh. Okay. Hug time.

   Phil smiled into her neck, and heard May take a big breath. "You smell like him." She giggled.

   "Mh-hm." Phil was trying not to laugh, and finally she managed to sit up. Moving the wheelchair closer to her, Phil guided the drugged up woman into the seat, and then stepped behind to push it out the door. "Hey! Wait!" May held on with all her might to his hand.