Who we are now

Heres the deal. Y'all get to chose if this is angsty, or fluff. You tell me. I hope you enjoy the fic! 

     -nightsisterkaris 

     --------- -:x:- ---------

    "You're WHAT!?!" Daisy stood in shock. "I mean, its great that you're retiring, but you have to have your memories wiped?"

    May sighed. 

    "Not all our memories. Just our SHIELD memories." Phil explained.

    "So you won't remember us?" Daisy protested.

    "Once a SHIELD agent at our age has been through so much and wants to retire, there is a large chance of PTSD, a sort of shell-shock so to speak, and wounds that wont heal." Phil told her. "But in other words, yes."

     "So if I were, so to say, bump into you at a coffee shop, you wouldn't recognize me?" Daisy was about to cry.

    Phil nodded. "But I know I wouldn't dare get May coffee." He said. 

    Daisy scrunched her eyes in confusion, then it dawned on her. Her eyes went wide and she pointed at May, then Coulson, then May again. "You two..."

    "Yes, Daisy. We need you to forge up some documents for us, a house, and maybe jobs?" May suggested.

    "You're getting married!" She realized. 

    May looked down. "Well, when you're done and the procedure is finished, we will have BEEN married." 

     "With no kids? That's not very convincing." Daisy said.

     "But it's more convincing then us wondering what happened to our daughter." Phil told her. 

     Daisy looked up, and actually cried. "Me?"

   "Yes." May said. "Because the doctors suggested changing our memories into us raising you, but we didn't want to burden you with-"

   "Omigosh I will do it! Are you two insane?" Daisy reached up and hugged them. "I'll be your daughter! I'll come for weekend dinners, I'll be there for your parties, I'll be there for you!" She was laughing, and May actually grinned into the hug.

   "Though I'm highly doubtful about parties." Coulson said.

   "Wait. When are you retiring?" Daisy paused.

    "This weekend." Coulson sighed. "Mel and I have been planning this for a month or more."

   Daisy's mouth fell open. "A month?"

   May nodded. "Now, you know that if we chose to remember you, you can't ever mention SHIELD, our former lives, or anything like that, right?"

    "I know."

    "Good girl, Director." Coulson patted her back.

    "WAIT WHAT?!?!"

     -:x:-

     They were moving to a nice house out in the country, with a large master bedroom, kitchen, and all the necessities.

   They had set up the house that they would wake up to their new lives in that day, and Phil and Melinda had argued back and fourth about things that would seem natural. A picture over there, an object over there, the utensils to the right of the sink or to the left. Little things.

    "Well, this is it." Daisy sighed, shoving the rest of the papers in a folder in the drawer. "Your marriage contract from thirty years ago, my twenty-two year old adoption papers, the house papers, tax returns, all that stuff." She told them.