In which Philinda and Mackelena go to In n' Out

@OUATmarvel requested some Mackelena incorperation. Here you go! Happy late Halloween!

     -nightsisterkaris

---------- -:x:- ---------

    Melinda sighed as she drove the SUV down the highway. Mack and Elena were dozing in the back seat, and Phil had claimed shotgun.

   "I'm hungry." Elena yawned, and stretched.

   "Me too." Mack agreed, and Yo-Yo shoved herself back into the crook of his massive arm.

   "You hungry, Mel?" Phil asked, almost hopeful.

    Instead of answering, Melinda pressed a button on the dashboard, Calling the other SUV of agents. "Hey Daisy, we're stopping for supper." Melinda said.

    "Cool beans." Daisy's voice responded, obviously shouting over the loud radio in the car. 

    "Is that Micheal Jackson?" Phil asked.

    "Yeah!!!! Cause I'm bad! I'm bad! Ya know it-" Daisy sang, and Melinda ended the call. "MC hammer is better." Mack said, barely audible.

    "Hey May, there's an In 'n out up ahead." Yo-yo suggested.

    May turned on the blinker.

    -:x:-

    "I haven't had a proper burger in ages." Mack exclaimed, walking into the restaurant, holding the door for Elena. Coulson caught it for May, nodding to her as they went inside. 

    "Two large cheeseburgers -animal style- a large fry and double chocolate shake?" Mack asked Elena smoothly.

    "Sí, Turtleman." Elena smiled, and headed off to save a seat at a booth.

    "Uh, what would you like, Melinda?" Phil asked, not to be outdone.

    "It's okay. I'll order." May said, stepping up behind Mack. Coulson scanned the menu in disappointment.

     Fairly soon, it was Phil's turn, and he quickly ordered his meal, stealing glances to Melinda, who was over at the condiments bar, grabbing some Ketchup and extra mayo.

     "Number sixty four?!?" A worker called, and Mack grinned as he retrieved the food.

     Phil joined the small group at the booth that Yo-yo saved, and sat down next to May. Mack slowly picked up a french fry, and smiled as he dipped it carefully in ketchup, eating it triuphantly infront of them. 

     "I'll have my food in a minute. It's not funny." Phil said, eyeing the French fries.

     "Order sixtyfive?!?" Another cook called.

     "Move, Phil." May said.

     "Huh?" 

     "Move it. That's mine." May said, gently shoving him over so that she could go get her supper. Phil moved, letting her slid out, sitting back down when she returned. 

    "Order sixtysix?!?"

    "Yes. Kill the Jedi." Phil joked, trying his Darth Sidious voice, went to the counter to get his meal, and sitting down, eating with the others. 

    "In n' Out. Haven't had that in a while." Mack sighed, taking a big bite of his burger. 

    Yo-yo sighed a content answer as she chews, "Base food sucks." Yo-Yo decided. May nods in agreement.

     "Hey. I can cook." Phil said, eyeing them.

     "She never said you couldn't. She said base food. Not your food." May said.