Three Times Coulson And May Argued Like A Married Couple.

1) Bach, or Beetles?

    "What the heck?" Daisy looked up from her computer. She was sitting in one of the back seats of the van that Mack was working on, the door open to what was formerly classical music.

    'We all live in a yellow submarine, a yellow submarine, a yellow submarine!'

    She looked at Mack, and exchanged a look with FitzSimmons. They all shrugged. Then the Bach came on again. Then the Beetles. Then Bach's 'the Little Fugue' again. What was going on?

    Hoping to crack the mystery, Daisy, Mack, Jemma, and Fitz headed off toward the cockpit. They peeked in through the door. May and Coulson both had their hands on the radio dial, and were glaring at each other as it switched between the Beetles and Bach.

    "You know I hate this song!" May growled from her pilots seat.

    'We all live in a yellow submarine, a yellow submarine, a yellow submarine!' Blasted over the Zephyrs' stereo.

    May glared at Coulson, who had smugly changed the classical music.

    May over-exaggerated a relaxed look when she changed it back to Bach.

    Coulson smiled and turned it back.

    'We all live in a yellow submarine, a yellow submarine, a yellow submarine!'

    "I hate this song!" May growled. Bach again.

    "Mozart is boring." Coulson retorted. Beetles again.

    "It's Bach!" May corrected him. The first, deafening bars of Bach resounded through the plane.

    "Fine! Your Beethoven!" He changed it back to the Beetles.

    "It's Bach." May flipped it back.

    "Beetles is better."

    "Bach."

    "Beetles."

    "Silence!" Daisy stepped in. "I vote silence!"

    "Daisy, tell May that the Beetles are cooler then Beethoven." Coulson said, still in May's face.

     "I'll move your training to six tomorrow if you tell this doofus that Bach is much more practical." May hissed, still in the staring contest with Coulson.

    "Wow, as tempting as that is May..." Daisy laughed. "I have an idea."

    Quickly syncing her phone with the Plane's Bluetooth, Daisy searched up a YouTube video. Pressing play, she watched with amusement as May and Coulson exchanged a look. "You'll regret this." May hissed as 'We All Live In A Yellow Submarine-Instrumental' played instead.

    "You guys argue like a married couple." Daisy muttered.

-:x:-

    2) you can't cook.

    "You could burn Ramen Noodles!" Coulson playfully snapped back.

    "Is that even possible?" May folded her arms.

    Phil scoffed. "You would find a way."

   "I can cook!" May stood up straighter.

    "-Not." Coulson said. "And you know it."

    "Oh really?" She challenged.

    "Whenever I get the chance, before I go on a mission without you, -I seem to recall last week in fact- that I cook you meals then pack them up." He reminded her.

    "Your food tastes better." She defended herself.

    "You can't cook." He elbowed her.

    "I can make cereal, toast, mac&cheese, and-"

    "Pop-tarts?" He prompted. She glared.

    "I can make more than you think."

    "Sure." He leaned against the counter.

    "Yup."

    "What was the last meal you ate?" He grinned.

    "The pasta you made."

    "Exactly."

-:x:-

    3) I just don't like stringed instruments! Ok?

    They were on a mission. Turns out the HYDRA agent they were tracking owned an instrument store. There had been a short gunfight between pianos, (which really didn't give much coverage.) and May and Coulson had prevailed.

    Exiting the shop, May turned, and sprinted back.

    Coulson watched as she released all her Kung Fu onto three cellos.

    "What was that for?" He asked, staring as she hefted the instrument and smashed it on the ground.  She snapped the neck of another, and broke its bow over her knee. And kicked another back. Then stepped on all three.

    "I just don't like cellos, okay?" She got a little defensive. "It was just kind of satisfying, that's all."

So there ya have it! It's short to make up for the last chapter. Yeesh that one was long. I hope it wasn't to bad! Bye guys!

-nightsisterkaris