Framework escape (rewrite/fix-it/crack)

This is gonna be literally a rewrite of the framework escape the way #Philinda fans wanted it to be. Thank you crazychickinacorner for the prompt! This is basically Coulson and May talking like they think, with a whole bunch of incorrect quote influence.

   Also, I decided to have some fun with this and shake things up. I've always wanted to do a chapter in script format so that you can imagine it any way YOU want. If Coulson and May can't keep their hands off each other, so be it. If they're on the other side of the room, that's okay. If the kiss is a full blown make out or just a little peck, it's your choice!  Have fun and exercise those imaginations of yours!

   Forgive me for all the comedic internet slang from Coulson. I'm sure that thats not how he actually thinks.

    Enjoy!

    -nightsisterkaris

--------- -:x:- ---------

[Scene 1]

Coulson: Come on May, you can do it. Just jump. . . JUMP!

May: (Wakes up, falls forward onto Coulson) I followed you. (Smiles)

Coulson: (Ripping wires off May) I'm amazed you went through. I was a little squirrely on the other side.

May: ugh. . . it was kinda cute.

(Coulson lowers May down to the ground, at least one hand always steadying her. They cuddle up on the floor, May cradled on  Coulson's lap. It's entirely mutual and soooooooo professional when May wraps her arm around his neck and places her hand on his chest. Coulson's desperate kiss to her cheek and the top of her head is so platonic, it's impossible)

-:x:-

[Scene 2]

Coulson: We need to get out of here.

May: Don't think I know that? (Slowly stands, ambles over to the wall and counter, going through supplies)

Coulson: (observes the port hole in the wall) I think I know where we are. In the Fifties, the soviets built top secret submarine refueling stations under oil-drilling platforms. This might be one. (Turns around to face May)

May: You can tell by the one fish we've seen or did you learn that in a SHIELD briefing? (Looks up, still going through supplies)

Coulson: Neither. I know from being a history teacher. I was kinda a cold war buff. I can't believe I'm seeing this with his own eyes.

May: well, you almost make it sound like good news. (sighes) Not a lot of help here. We have saline, all the B12 we could ever need. . .

Coulson: So we're safe from a hangover.

May: (Lifts vials with interest) Hm, and epinephrine. Emergency dose. (Looks back at Coulson)

Coulson: It's to dangerous.

May: (holds up a single vial) It might give me enough adrenaline to take on some terminators.

Coulson: I'll find a way to take them myself. You mean to much to me, Melinda. I don't want any more bad to happen to you. 

May: To me? I got out unscathed, Jeffery didn't. He should be in here, with us, still in the fight. I need to take one for the team. (References to the vial in her hand)