Season 6 - Part 2

Sorry, the second half turned out shorted than I thought it would. Who knew I could squish all this into 2,030 words? lol.

     -nightsisterkaris

--------- -:x:- ---------

   Melinda May stood next to Daisy as she watched Mack lead Phil off.

   Her heart was shattering all over again. Phil didn't know who she was. He didn't know that he had died. He didn't know what SHIELD was. Phillip Coulson had no inkling of an idea who Melinda May was.

   And it broke her heart.

    "I'm so sorry, May." Daisy put a hand on her shoulder. "It's like you two are back to square one again."

    "More like square negative nine thousand seven hundred eighty-two." Melinda pursed her lips. 

     Daisy let out a breath of hushed agreement, and Melinda let her gaze linger on her love. He didn't know who she was.

    And technically, she was now his enemy.

   "Alright, Agent May is called back to the cockpit to pilot. I repeat, agent May is called back to the cockpit to pilot." Davis called over the loudspeaker. Sighing, she kept back the emotions as she climbed the stairs, and passed Phil as she entered the cockpit. Davis gave up his seat, and Melinda flipped switches as she told the Zephyr occupants to buckle up for another wormhole jump.

--- -:x:- ---

   "Your'e saying I dated her?" Phil frowned at Daisy.

    "You two probably did a lot more than that too, in Tahiti." She smirked.

    "I'm sorry, but there is no way that I was in a romantic relationship with your mom." Phil shook his head. "I don't remember it." He told her. "Whats with the face?"

   "May isn't my biological mother." Daisy snickered. "And before you got all weird, I would have considered you my dad, her my mom."

   Phil stared at the girl. No. It was impossible. This girl actually thought that she was his and Sexy lady's pseudo daughter.

   "Buckle up! We're going for two jumps!" Melinda called. Phil did as he was told, but was having trouble with only one hand. Taking a seat beside Daisy, the woman smirked as she helped him. "Thanks." He reluctantly said, keeping his eyes on May.

   "Does something seem even vaguely familiar about her?" Daisy asked hopefully.

   "No. I've never seen this woman before in my life." Phil answered. "But now that I think of it, I can't remember anything before you guys unfreezing me."

   "Amnesia." Daisy summarized.

   "But I know that I have to invade a place called Earth." Phil frowned. "And that I lead an army of inhumans during the invasion."

   The spacecraft lurched, then jumped, momentum leaving unsecured items (And a couple of stupid people) crashing to the floor. The process repeated, and Melinda's voice came over the loudspeaker. "Enoch's ship ahead. Landing steps begun."

    The agents unbuckled, once again walking around attending to their work. Phil listened as May began an outgoing transmission. "This is SHIELD Zephyr One, calling to Enoch. End."

   Several seconds later, a voice that reminded him of a nature documentary narrator came over the communicator, "This is Enoch, welcome to the Cygnus system, SHIELD Zephyr One. End."