The Fangirls point of view... -Part 2

Uh, guys, I'm really sorry. This kinda turned into a adventure about you...

   -nightsisterkaris

--------- -:x:- ---------

    "Can I watch you guys make out?" You ask the two agents. 

    "No." They answer at the same time. 

     "Shoot." You mutter, looking up at them. 

     "Is reading memories your power? Are you psychic?" Coulson asks.

     "No. I'm just an over-obsessed fangirl who ships you two like crazy." You answer. "And no, I don't know my power." 

     "Who are you? Where are you from?" 

     "I'm (insert full name), and I'm from (insert your nationality)."

     "What's your world like?"

     "Uh, Donald Trump is president, the iPhone X just came out, and everyone is freaking out about North Korea. Oh, and Infinity war just came out."

    "Infinity war?" Coulson asks.

    "Its a movie." You say quickly. 

    "Okay." Coulson looks at May. "She's definitely not from here."

    "No. I'm not. You are fictional characters where im from, and you two really should have gotten together-," you pause. "Never mind. Point is, i need to know what's going on right now, so that I don't say something I shouldn't." You tell them. 

    "Well, you know that we went to Tahiti, so the latest thing? We just got back." May sighed.

    "Okay then. Dont tell me how you're still alive. I hate spoilers." (I'm sorry if you do like them) 

    "Works for us." Coulson nodded.

    "Im hungry. Can I have my phone back?" You ask. 

    "Daisy cleared it." May nodded.

    "What?!?!" You ask. 

    "Not the memory, it's safe for us to allow you to use it." Coulson rolled his eyes. 

    "Oh, okay." You roll your eyes.

    -:x:-

    (May's POV)

    "We think that the multiverse was affected somehow. Sometimes, the different universesbump and overlap, affecting eachother." Jemma explained. "In (insert your name)'s univesre, we were fictional characters, and (insert your name) thought we were the actors to a TV show about us." She added.

    "So what happened?" May asked.

    "We think that the bubbles of our two universes overlapped, and are somehow temporarily connected now." Fitz answered.

    "So, will (insert your name) still be inhuman if they return? And how did (insert your name) have the kree DNA in the first place?" Yo yo got to the point.

    "We don't know." Simmons said. "We think that our universes have overlapped with each other." She speculated.

    "And that could put them in danger." Fitz finished. 

    "(Insert your name) knows a lot about us. Called themselves a fangirl and an avid Philinda shipper." Could on added. The team gave them a confused glance. "Phil and Melinda mashed together." He explained.