Vacation - Part 1

*Coulson and May are in a budding relationship*

     -nightsisterkaris

-------- -:x:- ----------   

     "You guys? I have an idea!" Daisy stood before the team super man style, her fists at her hips.  Everyone was half asleep on the couches, Yo-Yo on Mack's lap, Fitzsimmons had squashed themselves into a single armchair, Bobbi had thrown her feet up onto the coffee table, and was leaning onto Hunter. Coulson was dozing,  his book bent at the spine, upside down on his lap. He had one arm on the cushions, the other placed discreetly around May, whose head rested on his shoulder, her feet tucked between herself and the other side of the couch, legs folded. May's hair fell delicately across Phil's chest, her hands placed on his knee. 

     "Does it have anything to do with moving around?" Hunter asked, his eyes still closed. 

     "Uh... Yeah." Daisy said. 

     "Then no."  Mack sighed.

     "Well, were going to on Vacation!" Daisy announced.

     "Where, and with who's money?" Phil looked up.

     "Tallinn Estonia!" Daisy grinned.

     "Been there. 1986, Phil jumped out a window." May sighed, not moving.

     "Fine. How about Germany?"

     "2007, we escaped on a farmers cart under a hail of bullets." Coulson said. 

     Daisy thought for a second. "How about Paris?" 

    "1979, 1993, and 2003." Coulson and May said together. "Anyway. Whose money?" Coulson repeated.

    "Fine." Daisy growled. "And we're going actually going to Italy!" She pointed at Coulson and May, who had opened their mouths to speak. "I don't care if you've been there." She said. "I bought and hacked a groupon, and they come in pairs, okay?"

    "What?" Yo-Yo asked.

    "Pack your bags. We're going to to Italy." Daisy said.

    -:x:-

     "Why did you support her on this?!?!" May growled from the bed. Two suitcases were open on the foot, where Phil was rolling up clothes and stuffing them in. 

     "Because this might be a good thing for the team." Phil sighed, and tossed a couple books in. 

    "Really?" She rolled her eyes. 

    "Yes." Coulson smiled at her. "You should pack. We leave in the morning."

    "I know. I happen to be the one flying us there." May groaned, and tossed him his reading glasses.

    "Thanks." He mumbled. 

     -:x:-

     "What?" Daisy glared at the hotel clerk. They had arrived in Rome only a couple hours ago.

     "I am so sorry. But this hotel was mistakenly overbooked." The woman repeated. 

     "So we only have five rooms?" She hissed. 

     "Yes ma'am." The lady tried to look regretful and and still smile. "But we did upgrade your former nine single business rooms to two double twin rooms, and three king bed rooms." The clerk offered.

     Daisy sighed. "Fine." Returning to the team, she explained the dilemma. 

     "I don't mind sharing with Barbra." Hunter shrugged.