Dreams

Alrighty, this is based of an idea I had a while ago. So you know how Wanda Maximoff can sorta 'see' dreams/fears with her powers? Well, what if she were to visit the base, and accidentally get bunked between Coulson and May for the week? What would she see in the agents's dreams?

   Welp. I guess I just spoiled it there, lol.

   -nightsisterkaris

   --------- -:x:- ---------

    Monday Morning

Wanda Maximoff waved to the Quinjet as Natasha dropped her off, and the witch walked to the door in the roof of the SHIELD base. A young woman with a British accent greeted her. "Thank you so much for coming, Wanda, - may I call you Wanda?"

   "Yes." The inhuman nodded.

    "Your assistance with on my patient will be oh so helpful, with youe'r powers, we may be able to restore his sanity." the woman said. 

   "You must be Jemma." Wanda guessed.

   "I am." the biochemist assured.

   "Well than, I am happy to meet you." Wanda smiled, her red coat billowing in the wind as she was lead inside.

-:x:-

   Monday Night               

   "You will have to stay in the higher level clearance wing." Jemma told her. "Which, as an Avenger, you already have access to." The scientist said, showing her to an empty bunk. "I hope you have a fitful sleep."

   "And to you as well." Wanda responded, walking in and taking in the simple room, brick walls and wooden furniture.

   Wanda sighed as she took of her day clothes, slinging her duffle-bag to the floor . and changing into pajamas. Sinking onto the pre-made bed and turning off the lamp, Wanda closed her eyes. 

   Glowing red mist danced around the witch's head, pouring through the wall to her left.

  Wanda frowned, curious, sensing the consciousness of Agent May. "She dreams." Wanda breathes, allowing herself to get a peak.

  Melinda sits at a coffee shop, drinking tea and laughing. There is a man across from her, who Wanda recognizes as Agent Coulson. May is happy, her arms coming to grip Phil's as she leans up and kisses him. Somewhere, an 'I love you' is exchanged.

   The dream changes, and this Time May is curled up at his side, smiling as they lay together. 

   "She loves him." Wanda whispers, smiling to herself as she drifts off, comforted by the pleasure that she could feel from Agent May's dream.

-:x:-

Tuesday Night

Wanda tossed and turned in her bed, staring at the ceiling, Today had been exhausting, the man that she and Jemma were working with not complying to the help that the two women offered.

   Exhaling, Wanda let the red mist integrate with her, this time seeping through the opposite wall.

  Agent Phil Coulson was dreaming. 

   A little girl and golden retriever ran around in circles, chasing each other around a coffee table. Phil's arm was slung around Agent May's shoulders as they sat on the couch, watching the child play in the living room. Somehow, Wanda knew that it was Phil's childhood home.