May most definitely does NOT ship Coulsalind.

Thank you @M_isFor_MelindaMay for this amazing prompt! 

    🎉🎉🎉 Horray! This is my Fiftith chapter! 🎉🎉🎉

    -nightsisterkaris

    ---------- -:x:- ---------

    Melinda hates Rosalind.

    Rosalind hates Melinda.

    Phil Coulson is oblivious of Rosalinds crush on him.

    Melinda is very aware of Rosalinds crush on Phil.

   It's a silent rage. Whenever the two women are in the same room, the temperature seems to drop ten degrees as they glare at each other.  Rosalind tries to flirt with Phil, and May cuts her off whenever she can.

    May shouldn't be so jealous. She was Phil's official girlfriend after all. But there was just something about that woman that made her want to knock Rosalinds lights out.

    Melinda took a deep breath, and turned the corner of Phil's office, imagining her hate for Rosalind becoming a thread, twisting it tight and hot, and adding it to the imaginary rope that she tied in a knot and tucked under her ribs. 

    Softly knocking on his office door, Melinda froze when she heard Rosalinds voice. "I'm sure that we could work this out easier if you would just agree that I'm right." Rosalinds snarky voice made May's stomach churn with disgust.

    "Maybe I should go get May." Phil said in response. 

    "You don't want her corrupt your good judgement. We don't need her." Rosalind said sweetly.

    "Rosalind, May-" Phil countered, trying to defend her.

    "Isn't important to us. Let me show you." Rosalind interjected, her voice gaining a specific tone that Melinda was NOT going to tolerate.

    Pushing open the door, May came in right in time to see Rosalind Price press her lips against Phil's, and kiss him. Phil leaned back, and pulled away.

    Rosalind let go of his face, sporting a small smile as she kept her eyes closed.

    Phil looked really shocked for a second before frowning. "What was-"

    "It was amazing, wasn't it?" Rosalind sighed.

    Then he saw May. "Melinda!" He said, looking at her disappointed face.

    "No, we don't need-" Prise tried to make him shut up.

    "No, Melinda! Look, that wasn't what you thought!" Phil pleaded as May turned, dropping the papers to the floor, and opened the door. She marched out, a Phil jumped up, chasing her. "Phillip!" Rosalind called.

     May walked faster. She didn't know, or care, where she was going.

    Slamming the door behind her as she entered the bunk, May locked the door. She sat down on the bed, and folded her arms. She felt wet tears slide down her cheeks, and her chin rested on her chest. 

    Melinda heard Phil try and open the door, and rattle the lock. "Melinda, Please." He begged.

    May was quiet. Phil kept at it though, and waited, changing to a softer voice. "Listen, Mel, I wasn't expecting it. It's not my fault. I'm sorry. We were just discussing the inhuman files and she took it in another direction." 

    Melinda gave him the silent treatment.

    "Melinda." He was there for a long time. 

    Fighting off the tears, May finally stood. She looked around the room. Phil was lucky that she wasn't a smasher, or everything of his in this room would be destroyed by now. Melinda hid out in the room for what felt like hours, until she heard a soft knock on the door. "May?" Daisy called.