Happy April fools Daisy!

Just warning you, if you haven't seen the famous movie Titanic, there will be spoilers. Don't say I didn't warn you.
-nightsisterkaris

    Daisy was having a bad day. Nothing seemed to go right, and she was certain that the world was out to get her. That morning she had woken up with a headache, then she couldn't find her phone. Later, she bumped into May, and was doused with her full cup of coffee. Then, she tripped and fell on her face in the middle of one of Coulson's briefing-pep talks. A little while after, Yo-yo crashed the main computer system, and being the hackivist, Daisy was expected to find the foundation problem. At lunch time, she dropped the plate of macaroni Coulson had cooked for the team, and she was stuck with the remaining leftovers. And Mack was a big eater! The afternoon hadn't been much better.

    Daisy grumbled as she stormed back to her bunk. On the way, she almost bumped into May again. "Hi." She was about to shove past when May blocked her.

    "What's wrong?" May demanded.

    "Bad day. Okay?" Daisy impatiently answered, waiting for May to move.

    "Why don't you come home with me? Coulson's cooking." May whispered.

    "That sounds good, but - wait - you and A.C. share a home?" Daisy asked.

    "More like we split the rent." May answered. "I got the upstairs room."

    "But-" Daisy started, and May cut her off.

    "You really didn't think that Phil and I lived here, at the base, in these small rooms?" She asked. "Come home, it will be good. Grab an overnight bag." May nodded for Daisy to follow. And Daisy did.

    May drove Daisy to her home, and unlocked the front door. "Coulson! I brought Daisy home!" May called.

    "That's great, babe!" Coulson came out of the kitchen. "Looks like I'm cooking for five then." He greeted Daisy. "Are you staying the night?"

    "That's up to Daisy." May answered.

    "Five? Who else is coming?" Daisy asked. She tried to hide her surprise. Coulson had just called May 'babe', in front of her, and May didn't correct him.

    "Fitzsimmons." May answered casually. "Would you like to stay the night?"

    Daisy shrugged. "Sure."

    "It's settled, then." Coulson said.

    "I'm going to go get changed." May told them. "I'll be down in a bit, honey. Daisy, you'll stay in the guest room." She said, "Come on, Daisy," May got her attention. "The guest room is up here." May lead her upstairs, down the hall, and into a small guest room.

    "I still can't believe you guys are together and didn't tell me." Daisy said.

    "We aren't technically together." May countered.

    "'We split the rent.' 'That's great babe.' 'I'll be down in a bit, honey." Daisy mimicked them. " 'And maybe later we should go make out where the kids can't see us.' " Daisy made kissing noises. May rolled her eyes. "Well, you didn't correct me, so can I assume that you two are a thing?" Daisy knew the risks of getting on May's bad side. But it was a risk she was willing to take.

    "You get settled in here, and I'll be back in a while." May left, and Daisy saw her enter a room at the end of the hall. There wasn't much to do, except wait, until Coulson and May did something interesting, FitzSimmons arrived, or some crazy S.H.I.E.L.D. enemy attacked. (That was usually on a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent's agenda) So Daisy just waited.

Philinda Forever - One ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara