Her

Mangle tossed and turned in her sleep, clenching her pink sheets as her breathing quickened.
Flashbacks and memories striking.Screams and moans were heard,

Stop!Please, s-stop!

NO-

Mangle jolted up in an upright posture, she breathed heavily, beads of sweat dropped from her forehead as her alarm went off.

"Just another dream..."She mumbled.

She stood up from her bed, her long white and pink hair flowing down to her waist.

She opens her closet and picked out a short, white dress and a pair of short jeans and laid it out on her bed.

She went in her bathroom to take a bath and felt the warm water on her body.
After, She wiped her body with her towel and changed in to her clothes and slipped on gray flats and pulled her hair into a high ponytail.

She applied peach lip gloss, mascara and a solar eye shadow.

"Mangle?"

Mangle turns around to look at her roommate, Cindy, who had her messy purplish pink hair over her face.

Meet Cindy, The catty best friend.One of the girls who are obsessed with boys.

"Oh, hey Cindy!"Mangle smiled and kept her make-up kit.

"What are you doing up so early?It's still 4:50..."Cindy yawned.

"Just preparing, I still have a project to do.I'm not finished yet,"Mangle sighed and walked out of the bathroom.

"Oh, okay.I'm gonna take a bath now.You can go ahead and work on your project, I'll see you in a bit."Cindy said in her tired voice which made Mangle chuckle and shut the door.

Mangle grabbed her bag and her materials and headed to the cafeteria to eat breakfast.

It looked empty, but a few students were eating or doing their homework.

She walked to the breakfast buffet and decided to eat Bacon, hashbrown, watermelon juice, and a cup of fruits.
She sat down on a table and ate while doing her research project.

She got out her phone and scrolled through social media for a while and a post yesterday from Toy Bonnie appeared,

Toy Bonnie🎶'
Survive the night reached #1 on itunes!Cheers to us all!Lots of love my dudes!

Mangle smiled at her friend's post,
There was also a post from Foxy which had been posted two minutes ago, something cheesy.

Mangle smiled again as her heart skip a beat.
She liked the post and started to do her research again.

She wrote in her notebook and looked up to see Cindy sitting across her.

"So, you done?If you are we could head out to the cafe and chill."Cindy said and slurped on her mango smoothie.

Mangle shook her head and write in her notebook.

"I'm not yet done, But when I'm done, yeah."She said.

Cindy smiled and ate her breakfast.

Few minutes later, They head to the cafe and ordered their espresso's and sat down by the corridors.

"Here you go,"Happy Frog said and handed them their drinks.

"Thanks Frogina."Mangle smiled at the green haired girl.

"Your welcome,"

Happy Frogina, the university's barista, she also has the role as the weird best friend.

"Sooooo, How's life?"Frogina asked, putting one leg to their table in a sitting position.

"The usual.Boring, Exciting."Mangle said casually with an unsure shrug.

"Wait, So you mean I'm boring to you?We hang out everytime!"Cindy cried.

"We hang out."Happy Frog corrected her.

Mangle chuckled and shook her head, "Of course not, Your my best friends."

Cindy and Frogina sighed in relief.

"Why boring?"Frogina asked.

"Not having someone to hug you from behind, not having someone to kiss, not having someone to say cheesy, romantic lines."Mangle mumbled and sipped her coffee.

"Is that Foxy your talking about?"Cindy smirked and placed her palm on her cheek.

".....Yes....."