Mangle's lifestyle

2 years later...

"Mangle!"

"Ms.Mangle!"

"Montez!"

"One quick question!"

"Mangle, your outfit is AMAZING!"

"Who made that dress?"

"Have you been in relationship?"

"The world wants to know!"

Just walk....

I told myself and adjusted my sunglasses since the heat is getting in my way.

I walked to the front of the hotel I was staying and faced the paparazzi.

"Okay, thanks for walking by but I really got to go.I have an interview coming.Maybe check it out to answer your questions?"I told them and immediately walked to the elevator of the hotel before any fans could see me.

I was just casually jogging and then they jumped out of nowhere and followed me, asking questions that I didn't even bother to answer.

Oh, I'm 23 years old already.And I accomplished my dream to become a successful singer and actress.Professional directors an managers actually visited some of the drama's I played when I was still college.We met up after graduation and told me they wanted me to audition for their new broadway musical, 'White Lady'.I got the role and people loved it, so a manager hired me to act as the main character for the movie White Lady and it was a hit!
A year after, a manager(who is my manager now aka Kenny)wanted to take me under his wing so I accepted it and released my first song 'Cloud'.It reached top 1 on the global hits and viral hits on spotify.

Ding!13th floor

The elevator doors opened and I stepped out, going to my room which was at the very end.

So, I came back to New York.This is New York, I visit my dad and siblings back at our house and good news, Becky and dad broke up.Dad found out how a golddigger she was and regretted dating a criminal's mother so they were done....with a little help from Funtime Foxy....

I walked in my room and put my water bottle at the counter and removed my hoodie.

Anyway, I booked a room for me for a vacay with my manager,  who is at the other room, and my make-up artist/personal fashion designer-

"Knock!Knock!"She called.

I smiled and walked to the door opening it.

"Toy Chica!"I smiled, Yep, she's my fashionista.

"Hey Mangy, I just got these for your interview tonight!"She smiled cheekily, holding up two paper bags.

"Thanks Chi, you're the best."I sighed happily and let her in.

"So...How was your morning jog?"She smirked and poured herself some apple juice.

"Harhar, interesting."I answered sarcastically and sat on the couch, opening a pack of cheetos.

"I hope you like the outfit I chose."She said and jumped on the couch beside me.

"I know I will."I turned on the TV and news came up immediately,

"Prince of pop, Toy Bonnie, broke youtube's viewing record with more than 10 billion views on his new single, Doritos, today he is seen with his girlfriend walking together-"

"Hey, can I get some cheetos?"Toy Chica asked boringly.
I nodded and handed her the pack,
She got a handful and growled, throwing the cheetos at the TV.