Chilly night

Foxy's POV

Where the heck is Mangle?

"I'm here!"I heard a faint yell.

I looked further and saw Mangle running, clutching both her arms since it was a chilly night.

And she was wearing a strapless top.Greeeaaatttt...

"Woah, chill Mang.Let's go in and get coffee.We could start working our song after."I said and took her in the building where it was warmer.

"That's great."Mangle smiled.

We took the elevator to reach my room.
And awkward silence was filling the air.
When the bell dinged, we walked out the elevator and went in my room.

'Don't talk to her that much.Just finish the song so it will be over.And never speak to her again.'

I recalled the words Nightmare Chi said to me.She was furious about the collaboration, she thinks Mangle would...steal me back as she would say.

I just sighed at it.I wasn't...satisfied Nightmare Chichi at the moment.I just wanted to create a special bond with Mangle again but...I wasn't so sure about it.

Follow Nightmare Chichi's order or create a special bond with Mangle again as a friend?

"Foxy?"

I looked up to see Mangle sitting on the couch.

"Are you okay?You spaced out."

"I'm fine."I answered plainly and walked to the counter and took out the coffee I made for me and Mangle.

"Here."I handed her the cup and sipped his coffee.

"You remembered..."Mangle whispered quietly.

I heard it though, and I knew what she meant.I used to make our coffee back when we were dating.

"Yeah.Of course I remembered...do you like it?"I asked.

"Yeah.Thanks."She smiled at me and took another sip.

"So...you got any idea's for our song?"I asked.

Mangle suddenly laughed.She placed her cup on the desk and continued to laugh.

I raised a brow and slightly laughed,

"What's so funny?"

"You are!You're getting serious with all this song thing!You normally don't do this.Yesterday, you were like 'let's catch up!This can wait' blah blah and now you are getting serious!"She giggled.

"Oh~so you like that side of me huh?"I smirked.

"Pfft, no!Never."She crossed her arms.

"You do, why would you laugh at the serious side of mine?Unless you want me to be the other side."I grinned slyly.

"Don't even thinl about it."She sighed playfully and grabbed a paper and pen.

"So what genre do you think that fits us?"Mang asked.

"Us?"I smirked again.

"Shut up.You have a girlfriend Foxy.A freaking side chick."Mangle said and mumbled the last part.

"Hey!Nightmare Chichi isn't a side chick!"I said.