Fallen Angel

10:00 PM

"Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls!Give a round of applause to our flying, trapeze angel.Circus Baby!"Mr.Barner exclaimed and the spotlight beamed at her.

The red head gave a toothy grin,
She wore an angel-like costume and grab hold of the rope and bar.

Years of being in the circus community was fantastic!
The circus moved to New York City and became successful.

The crowd cheered wildly for her.She prepared herself to jump off the platform.

She jumped and swang to the other side."WHOOOO!!!!"The crowd cheered.She twisted and turned and did stunts.

Unaware to her, the hinges of the bar were loose.The crowd continues to cheer, Circus Baby having a lot of fun wasn't aware about the loose screw.

A man behind the shadow's smirked, "Here's the money."
He gave the money to one of the workers from the circus.

Just as she was about to do her final, rare stunt....

The hinges broke, the screws fell.

She gasped when the bar fell so she held on to the rope.

The crowd gasped.

"SOMEONE GET THE EMERGENCY SUPPORT CUSHION!OR GET HER OUT OF THERE!IMMEDIATELY!"Mr.Barner yelled in concern.

A couple of workers quickly moved, looking for the emergency cushion.

"Mr.Barner!All the emergency cushions are lost!"Lea yelled and panted.

The man behind the shadows chuckled,

"GET HER OUT OF THERE!"He yelled.

Circus Baby looked up the rope as it started to break.

"No!Nonononono..."She gasped as it continued to break.

Riiiiippp!!!

She fell. People gasped. Mr.Barner shouted words. Lea cried. The man laughed. Circus Baby had no words, she was so afraid.

BAM!

• • •

Midnight

Freddy, Toy Chica, Mangle, Foxy, Toy Bonnie, Bonnet, Bonnie, Chica, Marionette, Funtime Foxy, and Toy Freddy all raced to the hospital in their pajamas.

Mangle, Toy Chica, Toy Bonnie, Toy Freddy and Foxy arrived a little late because of the paparazzi but they managed to arrive there.

Circus Baby's fall was live on TV so the gang immediately drove to the hospital.

"Circus Baby!"Chica panted at the lady on the desk.

"I'm afraid you can't see her Ms.Lynn-"

"Mrs.Hiroshima."Bonnie corrected.

"Mrs.Hiroshima, Circus Baby is unconscious and the doctors are sending her to the emergency room."She said.

"What happened to her?Did something break?Is she okay?"Freddy bombed her with questions.

"She fell exactly 300 or 400 feet to the ground.She broke her right leg and left arm from the fall.She is unconscious for now, the doctors aren't sure when she will wake up."She answered."She'd under observation,"