Feeling of falling

-Next day, 5:00 PM-

Foxy lay down on his bed, looking at the ceiling of his room.

He felt miserable.He just got Mangle and then saw her kissing Shadow Garth.

He heard his phone ring again.He knew it was Mangle, she called him a lot of times but he chose to ignore it at the moment.But he also knew that Mangle would not give up so he groaned and grabbed the phone from his night stand.

"What do you want?"Foxy asked with a boring tone.

"How are you?"Mangle asked softly.

"I found out that my girlfriend betrayed me, what do you think I'm doing?"He said bitterly.

"I didn't betray you."

"What do you call kissing Shadow Garth behind my back!?"Foxy snapped and a clap of thunder was heard.

Mangle jumped in fright as she looked out the window to see a flash of lightning and rain started to pour from the sky.

"Don't call me anymore."Foxy said and ended the call.

Mangle sighed and slumped her shoulders, looking at her phone.The picture of Foxy and her laughing.

Mangle narrowed her eyes,
'That Nightmare...'

Mangle dashed out of her room angrily, grabbing her car keys and jacket and walked to the door.
She was going to pay Nightmare Chichi a visit.She slammed the dor shut, not caring if she gets soaked from the rain.

She drove to Sabrina's place, she guessed Nightmare Chichi and Sabrina lived together because they were stepsisters.

She parked the car outside and stomped to the porch and knocked on the door.

The door opened and Nightmare Chichi was in view, in a pink top and orange shorts.

"Oh, Mangle!"She chirped.

"Shut your annoying trap Nightmare, this is all your fault.You know that this will affect our career."Mangle gritted her teeth.

"And does it look like I care?"Nightmare Chichi sassed.

"We've been through a lot.And you're making it worse.What the hell is wrong with you?Foxy just broke up with you and you're targetting all of us?"

"Foxy broke up with me because he loves you."Nightmare Chichi glared at her.

Mangle groaned, "What is up with that?Maybe he broke up with you because of your foul and bratty attitude.I mean, who would wanna date you?"Mangle chuckled bitterly.

"You're ruining everything.The gang are in a messy state and Bonnet...why the heck are you bringing her into this when she is pregnant!?"Mangle growled.

"I don't care."

"Well, you should or you will never see tomorrow."Mangle threatened.

"How long do you plan standing there getting soaked with rain water, it's disgusting."Nightmare Chichi cringed.

Mangle rolled her eyes, 'You are disgusting.'

"Foxy and I just got together and you...you decided to be a-"

"Mangle, how many times do I have to say this, I don't care."Nightmare Chichi narrowed her eyes.

"Same here, I don't care about your existence."

Mangle turned to walked back to her car.

"You're gonna regret what you said."Nightmare Chichi whispered angrily and pushed Mangle, causing her to slip from the porch and fall.