hello future!

Here it is, I'm here and I made it!

Everyone was thinking the same thing.

It was finally their graduation, their key to freedom.

Even if they were not on the same location or not together, they all had the same thing on their mind.

Everyone fidgeted in their seat unable to control their excitement.

Names were called in alaphabetical order as students go up on stage one by one to shake hands with the super attendant and headmaster or mistress.

And their names were called,

They got up and walked to stage excitedly and shook hands with the people at the stage.

The headmaster gives them their rolled up degree, each with a warm smile and said a 'congratulations'.

Once the ceremony was over, at the same time, yet in different places, yelled at the same time.

"WOOHOOOO!!!!!!"

They threw their caps and did what they they wanted to do.

Mangle and Cindy hugged each other tight with smiles on their faces.

Foxy kissed Nightmare Chichi whispering a 'Happy birthday'.

Freddy was jumping around, high fiving the people around him.

Bonnie was unfortuantely tackled by some girls but he only thought of one girl...

Chica was smiling, squealing all the time as pastries were thrown around.

Toy Freddy cheered while the girls tried to tackle him but he was too busy jumping around with his ball in hand.

Toy Bonnie was on the stage after singing a the univeristy's hymn.He was also yelling and cheering, jumping off the stage only to be caught by the people below.

Toy Chica squealed happily, all her friends hugging her, boys drooling over her because of the outfit she wore which she made by herself.

"FREEDOM!!!!FREE IPHONE'S!!!!!"Typical Marionette.

Circus Baby smiled casually, hugging Lea and her parents who were visiting her.

Ballora jumped up and down excitedly, glad that she was able to move again with minutes of sitting.

Bonnet was with her brother, cheering, yelling and jumping around like a bunny.

'Sip...'Funtime Foxy sipped her coffee...

Everyone had so much fun chanting and jumping.They were finally free.

"GOODBYE SCHOOL!HELLO FUTURE!"