Celebrity month

-August 7-

"WOOHOOO!!!!CELEB MONTH!!!"Sabrina pumped her fist.

"Sabrina!Get your head back here or I'll kick you out the jeep!"Toy Freddy shouted.

"Well, excuse me for being excited."Sabrina shot back.

"Why are you excited?"Toy Chica asked.

"Duh, it's celeb month.I never got in a luxurious, fancy, VIP hotel for celebrities only."Sabrina squealed.
"Ooh, I can't wait to see all the celebrities there!Are we there yet!?"Sabrina asked eagerly.

"No."Bonnie said.

"Aw man."She pouted.

"Too bad Bonnet couldn't come, Bon Bon said she's having real mood swings and gone cuckoo.Luckily, mom, dad, and Aunt Sel is there with them."Toy Bonnie said.

"I can't wait!There's going to be a ball there too!"Mangle smiled, who was riding in Foxy's car.

"And we're gonna sing there.In front of clebrities."Foxy grinned.

"How many more minutes?"

"12 more minutes and we're there."

"WOOOHOOO!!!!"She yelled.

After a couple of minutes of driving, plus a stop at the gas station and a fast food restaurant the gang finally made it to the hotel.Celebrities stepping out of limo's and expensive cars, reporters and paparazzi with their camera's and bombing them with questions with bodyguards in black suits stopping them but there were too many so they usually left them be.
Once they parked their vehicles, they gather their luggages and walked to the entrance of the hotel.

The reporters turned to them and started to chatter.

"Mangle!Foxy!"

"Toy Chica, looking good!"

"Where's your girlfriend, Toy Bonnie?"

"Toy Freddy!When's the next game!"

"Chica!Bonnie!When's the wedding!?"

"Mangle!Who's that with Funtime Foxy, knowing she's gay!?"

"Freddy!Who's in charge of the pizzeria by now?"

"Circus Baby!We're happy that you remembered!"

"What are you all planning to do?"

They all continued to walk calmly and walked in the entrance.

The inside of the grand hotel was lined with a red carpet that had gold stitches across it in the pattern of swirls.To the left was a huge aquarium filled with sea creatures.To the right was the elevator's and a pass to the one of the garden's.Hanging above them is a large chandelier and ahead of them was the front desk.They headed there and the woman at the desk greeted them with a smile.

"Hello, Mr.Pirate and company, may I help you?"

"Yeah, I made reservations for me and 12 of my friends."

The woman typed at her computer, "Ah yes, here it is..."
She fiddled around her desk and pulled out four room keys with small gold trophy's hanging.
"Here you you go, four room keys."

There was a pause,

"Four room keys?"Foxy raised a brow.

The woman smiled and nodded, "Yes, four room keys."

"Uh, there must be a mistake.I requested six rooms."