We're Adults Being Kids

It was around 8 PM and the gang were having a sleepover in the Pizzeria since it is closed for the holidays. They made fresh, hot pizza and even made pizza with different ingredients. The gang laughed while making the food. Bonnie got a pizza burnt to ashes, Circus Baby poured a lot of cheese on one slice, Bonnet made a very very sweet pizza that got her hyper and Foxy accidentally whacked some flour on Funtime Foxy's face which turned to a cat (or fox) fight. She grabbed a handful of flour and threw to his face but he ducked and it landed on Marionette's face which resulted to a food fight once Toy Bonnie yelled it.

An hour and a half passed and they all washed up, laying out their sleeping beds, pillows, and stuffed toys.

"Well, that was fun." Chica laughed.

"Yeah, but the Toy Freddy the bastard got cheese stuck on my hair!" Toy Chica whined.

"Psh, why do you worry? The cheese is the same color as your hair!" Toy Freddy says.

"WHAT!?"

"Nothing, nothing..." Toy Freddy chuckled nervously.

"So what are we doing next?" Mangle asked.

"Uh, let's talk? I mean it's been weeks without all of us together so we should catch up and ask what's up." Freddy says.

"That's good..."

"Let's do it." Foxy said and lay his head down on Mangle's lap.

"Who's going first?" Ballora asked and they looked at each other.

"C-Can I go first?" Chica stuttered nervously.

"Sure, Chica, what's up?" Toy Chica smiled playfully as she rolled around her hot pink sleeping bag.

Chica laughed shortly and sighed, "I have news and this was weeks ago..."

"What is it? You're pregnant?" Funtime Foxy joked and laughed.

"Yeah." Chica answered directly.

Funtime Foxy choked on her own saliva and the gang froze.

"You aren't kidding right?" Mangle spoke.

"Nope, she isn't." Bonnie said.

"Holy mother of...."Ballora gasped with a raised brow. Circus Baby turned to Bonnie with a shocked expression as well.
"Bonnie! I didn't know you had the guts!" Circus Baby screamed and then laughed.

"I-" Bonnie gasped, "Hey! That was rude, CB, I'm not Chicken Little, he is a coward and I am not a coward!"

Chica punched Bonnie on the shoulder as he yelped, "Don't bully the poor chicken..."

"Okay, sorry hun..." He pouted.

"YES! We won the bet~" Foxy, Toy Bonnie, Toy Freddy, Marionette, Ballora, Funtime Foxy sang cheerfully, facing to Mangle, Toy Chica, Circus Baby and Bonnet who were pouting but gave $20 anyway.

Chica and Bonnie raised an eyebrow while watching them hand over money for the bet but ignored them since it was pretty normal to them.

"Yay!!! We're pregnant twins!" Bonnet cheered and gave Chica a hug.

"That sounded weird but okay." Toy Bonnie muttered.

"Anyway, Congrats Bonnica! You guys are having a baby!" Mangle smiled.

Everyone said their congratulations to the engaged couple. They were truly happy for them with Toy Chica screaming- "BONNICA HAS TURNED TO A FUDGIN' ROCKET!!!"

"Thanks you guys, I'm happy too and I can't wait to know the gender of the baby." Chica smiled as Bonnie kissed her cheek. "So any more tea?"

"Well, the concert was awesome," Marionette began and then turned to Mangle and Foxy. "And a certain couple revealed that they can do a lot more thank kissing."