I Love You

With Mangle gone it was basically the end of their vacation in Foxy's opinion.He felt completely miserable when he realized she was gone.

Morning finally came, Foxy was the first one up, impatiently waiting for the others.Once everyone was packed, they were ready to go.

Honestly, nobody really wanted to ride with Foxy at the moment.The girls were mad at him, really mad.

They were very protective of Mangle, but out of all of them, the toys, Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, Toy Chica, and Marionette had the most sense of responsibility over her.

Toy Freddy deemed himself the older brother, Marionette her twin brother, Toy Bonnie the little brother and Toy Chica, Mangle's practical sister.

The boys were giving Foxy threats that Chica and Sabrina had to defend the poor red head.

Sabrina decided to ride with Foxy since no one really wanted to go with him.

They settled in their designated cars after Foxy made sure he locked the house and unplugged everything.

They all drove off, going back to the city.

Foxy didn't go to his and Mangle's secret passage.He followed Toy Freddy's car with Sabrina by his side.

The car ride was quiet.

"Foxy, how ya holding up?"Sabrina asked.

"Doing great, I guess."He shrugged sadly.

Sabrina placed a comforting hand on his, "Everything's gonna be okay.I promise."She smiled.

Foxy smiled back."Thanks Sabs."

Toy Freddy dropped Toy Chica and Funtime Foxy first to their house.Everyone said their goodbye's to them and Toy Freddy drove off.

"I'm gonna check on Mangle first alright?I'll call you when she's ready to talk."Toy Chica told Funtime Foxy.

"Okay."

Toy Chica approached Mangle's room and knocked on it.

"Mang?It's me, Toy Chi."Toy Chica said.

"....come in."

Toy Chica sighed in relief that she was able to come in.

Toy Chica looked around the room and then saw Mangle, laying down on her bed, her back facing Toy Chica and the sun outside her balcony glass windows facing Mangle.She was tucked in a blanket and a couple of tissues on her desk.

"Oh, Mangle..."Toy Chica muttered and sat beside her on her bed.

Mangle sat up and hugged Toy Chica, bursting to tears.
Toy Chica patted Mangle's back and thought that things were worse than she had originally thought.

-Time Skip-

Mangle wanted to get out of the house to relax her mind.Like go for a walk, but then it would remind her of Foxy.
She decided she would meet up with Shadow Garth.

She put on some black leggings and a white sweater and white sneakers.She texted him, saying that she wanted to meet up with him.
Of course, he accepted.

She walked out her room with her bag and phone.She walked in the living room and stopped when she saw the girls sitting on the couch.

"Um...hi?"Mangle said in confusion.

"Hey girl,"Ballora smiled a bit.

"We got a gift for you!"Circus Baby handed out a blue paper bag.

"Bonnet?"Mangle asked when she saw her.