Trouble

Foxy walked around the school grounds after they were dissmissed.
As he passed through the halls,
The girls whispered at each other and tried to act natural.
The boys were just doing their thing except for the football captain, Nightmare Foxx.
He nudged his gang and went straight over to Foxy.

"Well, well, if it isn't Foxy the lone wolf."He sneered.

Foxy growled and faced him,

"Well, well, if it isn't the big-headed, arrogant jock."Foxy smirked slightly.

"Watch your mouth fox!"Nightmare Foxx threatened.

"Why don't you watch your mouth?And wash it as well.Your breath stinks from all the s--- going out of your mouth.Tell me, is your ass jealous?"Foxy smirked.

Gasps were heard around the halls.

Nightmare Foxx gritted his teeth and grabbed his collar.

"You take that back."He said.

Foxy chuckled and pushed his fist away from his collar.

"No, don't think so."Foxy smiled normally.

"F*** you!"Nightmare Foxx growled and cracked his knuckles.

"Here we go again..."Nightmare Chichi said and shut her locker to watch the fight.

Nightmare Foxx threw his fist to Foxy but Foxy swiftly took his wrist and twisted his arm.
Nightmare Foxx yelped and swept
Foxy's feet off the floor making him trip.

"Someone call a teacher..."Nightmare Chichi sighed, leaning on her locker and a student ran to call one.

The two continue to fight until a teacher came on the halls.

He looked around and then looked at the two who quickly stood up.

"Who started this?"The principal said.

They both growled at one another with narrowed eyes.

"Both of you, in my office, NOW !"The principal said strictly.

They walked to the principal's office and sat down on the chairs.
The principal sat on his and rubbed his temples.

"Both of you had been in trouble since the first week both of you came!This is the sixth time you had done this!"Principal Fritz said.

With those words, Nightmare Foxx silently cursed while Foxy rolled his eyes.

"I remember telling you both what not to do at this university.I hope you both remembered."Principal Fritz said.

The two just grumbled in response.

"Both of you will be helping the cafeteria staff....again.And your out, But if I ever caught you sneaking out-"

"There will be consequences..."Foxy and Nightmare Foxx sighed.

"Dissmissed."

They head out the room and glared at each other.

"It's all your f---king fault for-"Nightmare Foxx growled but Foxy raised his hand.

"I get it.Now stop being an ass and let's just go."Foxy said casually.

Nightmare Foxx growled furiously and head to another direction.

"Hey Foxy!"

Foxy turned his head to face Nightmare Chichi.

"Nighmare Chichi."Foxy said plainly.

"So, What's up?"Nightmare Chichi said.

"Life's good!Really good!I have loads of friends and I go to parties where girls fart rainbows and boys barf skittles!"Foxy said ending his answer with a sarcastic eye roll.

"Was that sarcasm?"Nightmare Chichi asked.

"No."Foxy mumbled once again, being sarcastic.

"Okay, So wanna hang out this lunch break?"Nightmare Chichi smiled.

"Nope and I can't.I got detention with your brother.Sorry."Foxy said and walked to a different direction.

"It's step-brother."

"Why are you following me anyway?"He asked with a raised brow.

"Can't I not follow you?"

"You can't.I didn't ask you to walk with me.All I agree to walk with me is my Mang-"Foxy said and he paused, and shut his mouth.

Nightmare Chichi's heart broke and her smile faded but lifted up a fake one.

"Well, Okay.Call me if you need anything."Nightmare Chichi said and walked away.

Foxy looked at her and sighed angrily.
He took out his phone and looked at the lockscreen which is Mangle and Foxy hugging each other.

"I still miss you..."

"Yo Foxy!"

"WHAT THE HECK!?"Foxy yelled and turned to his side to see Shadow laughing.

Shadow, the best friend and the party freak playboy of the university.

"The hell dude?You scared me!"Foxy growled.

Shadow laughed and patted his back.

"Anyway, I found another new girl for me."He bragged.

"Cool."I muttered, knowing that my best friend is a playboy.I show no emotion anyway, he gets a new girl every single day with a snap of his finger.

"Basketball later?"

"Can't.I have detention."I gave a raspy sigh.

"Drag...Well, I'll see you later at the dorm room.Let's play video games though.Bloodraye gave me a new video game from a bet!See ya, bro!"He yelled and ran off.

"Yeah..."