Sickeningly Sweet Valentines

To all the readers who read the message i wrote on my message board...

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY!!!

Haha, sorry if i got you guys worried or excited but nope, im still not ending this book.

There a slight mention of cutting and gay men stuff so...just needed to say that.

Anyway, enjoy this chapter. Love y'all<3

- Feb. 14, 2020 -

The gang spent their whole week with Baby Bunny, watching him crawl, cry, bite toys, and laugh. They were so in love with Baby Bunny.

But since it was Valentine's Day, they decided to spend the whole day with their friends while Bonnet and Bon Bon will go somewhere else with their baby for some family time.

"I can't get over the fact that Bonnet, the youngest among us, gave birth first." Toy Freddy muttered.

"Well, believe it." Funtime Foxy laughed and drank her soda.

"And the fact that Toy Bon is an uncle. OThat's just adorable." Toy Chica teased him, nudging him with her shoulder.

"Alright, so where are we heading first?" Chica asked while they were roaming around the mall.

Bonnie looked at his watch, "It's almost 12, we could eat lunch first."

"Okay, where we heading?" Circus Baby asked.

"Ooh!Ooh!Ooh!" Funtime Foxy exclaimed and sipped her soda. "Let's go to Eat n' Play! That restaurant has an awesome arcade!"

"Funtime, we go there all the time." Mangle chuckled.

"Hey! I'm the single one here, don't I get an exclusive pass this Valentine's day?" Funtime Foxy retorted, her hand on her hip.

"Hey! I-I'm single!" Toy Chica pointed to herself.

"I'm single too." Toy Bonnie said.

"Oh, get a room you two." Funtime Foxy rolled her eyes with a hidden smirk playing on her lips.

"You know what, let's just go to Eat n' Play. Their fries are good." Foxy spoke up.

"Yeah, I'm starving!" Ballora and Circus Baby groaned.

When they reached the restaurant, Funtime Foxy, Foxy, Freddy, and Toy Freddy ran in first to the arcade, buying tokens and looking for a cool game to play. The others looked for a place to sit that could fit all of them. Luckily, they found a round table with a red cushion sofa, shaped in a circle.

They got themselves comfortable and sighed in relief, no photographers or nosy paparazzi disturbed them.

When they had their order, a waiter came to them and started listing down their orders.

"Cheese, sour cream, barbeque, and chili fries, two plates of chicken wings, one large pizza, and-"

"AHAHAHAHAHA!!!WHAT A JERK!I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY ARE BACK!" The table beside them hollered with laughter. Since the restaurant had a dark theme and only had arcade lights to brighten up the place, they couldn't see who they were.

"Damn, that table has a big mouth." Freddy commented, looking at the table besides theirs.

"Don't mind them, they're just havin' fun." Foxy says and stuck his tongue out while he tries to put the claw above the plushie he wanted to get.

Foxy pressed the button and the claw started to go down to grab the plush. Freddy and Foxy peered through the glass to look at the claw.

"Think it'll get it?"