Aesthetic walls

Mangle was outside Foxy's house, waiting for him to come out so they could go to her house to work on their song.

Foxy stepped out his house wearing a black and white stripped shirt and a white denim jacket, he wore his signature jeans with a chain at the side.Orange sneakers and orange-y sunglasses and a red bandana tied around his forehead.

Mangle massively blushed.She hated to admit but he looks hot.

Foxy walked over to Mangle's pink lamborghini aventador since she was inside, waiting.He opened the door to the front seat and flashed a dashing smile at her.

"Hey."

Mangle was tongue-tied.Damn, did he look hot!

"Mang?What's up?"Foxy asked and observed her before laughing.

"Oh ho!I get it!You think I'm sexy af!"Foxy smirked teasingly.

Mangle was brought back to life and gave a glare.
"Excuse me?"

Foxy smirked once again,  enjoying her reaction."You think I'm sexy."

"Harhar, we all know I'm the sexy one here."Mangle teased and drove her car to the main road and started to drive to her house.

"True."Foxy smiled.

Mangle's eyes widened and blushed again, what the actual fudge is happening.Holla crap.

"Did Andrew tell you?"Mangle asked.

"Tell me what?"Foxy asked.

"We're having an interview tomorrow for Buzzfeed."She stated.

"That's cool, why though?"

"It's an interview Foxy!And we one of the the 'biggest' celeb people were invited there!It's an honor to go there, she's funny."Mangle grinned excitedly.
"Plus, we're having our first collab!Fans are massively posting stuff ok the internet about us."She laughed.

"Yeah..."Foxy nodded and smirked when a random, pervy thought popped on his mind about him and Mangle.

"So...you ditched me last Sunday."Mangle started.

"Yeah, I saw you and Shadow Garrh having fun so I decided to back off and let you both have fun."Foxy explained.

"You're sweet n' all but you could've joined us."Mangle said feeling guilty.

"Nah, I don't think Shadow Garth likes me."He shrugged.

"Shadow Garth?He's a nice person!He's a great friend!"Mangle smiled.

"Yeaaaah, a great friend."Foxy muttered."Are you two that close?"

Mangle nodded, "Mhm, I guess.Oh, funny fact!When we were still working for the movie, I had a crush on him.But he had a girlfriend."Mangle said and ended it with a tired sigh.

Foxy's eyes widened with fury and bit his bottom lip.

That bastard.Broke her heart in two.....wait, I did too.

Foxy forced up a fake smile trying to control his....jealousy?

Jealous?No, I'm not...jealous.I have a girlfriend!

"Foxy, you spaced out.What's wrong?"Mangle asked with concern.

"N-nothing."He said quickly.

"Uh...okay."Mangle said unsurely and drove her car up to a hill where her house settled on top.