The Late Late Show with James Corden

-July 5, noon-

Mangle and Foxy walked up the stairs of Mangle's private plane.
They were going to Hollywood since they will be doing an interview with the one and only, James Corden.

"Thanks,"Mangle said to the person who closed the plane door.

"Neat,"Foxy said, looking at Mangle's plane.A pink carpet and white plane walls, the seats were made of red velvet that could turn to a bed.

"Yeah, sit anywhere you want.Call the attendant if you need anything."Mangle said and sat on one of the seats beside the window and Foxy took the seat beside her.

"So, how many minutes?"Foxy asked.

"I dunno, 30 minutes I'm guessing?"Mangle shrugged and put on her earphones.
"I'm gonna sleep, wake me up when we reach there."She yawned.

Foxy chuckled, "Alright, sleep tight, princess."

"Mang, Mangle."Foxy whispered softly, shaking Mangle carefully, who was sleeping on his shoulder.

Mangle just moaned and wiped the little saliva that came out from her lips.

Foxy chuckled and moved Mangle's hair from the corner of her lips.

"Seriously, we're here."Foxy said.

"I need 5 more minutes."She muttered.

"Did you sleep last night?"He asked.

"2 AM..."

"Why?"

"I came home late after the MV shoot."

"Seriously?"

"Mhm..."

"Okay, you're clearly awake now.Let's go."Foxy stood up and combed his hair with his fingers.

"Mmm, fine!"Mangle groaned and stood up.

Foxy quietly laughed, "You're a mess."

"Whatever."

Foxy continued to smile and brushed Mangle's tangly hair with his fingers and fixed it.

"Thanks,"Mangle said.

They both walked out of the plane, their bags in their hands, and immediately, reporters and paparazzi started to crowd them but they just continued to walk.

"Hey Mangle, Foxy!"

"How are you doing?"

"Are you two dating?"

"What are you two up to?"

Mangle and Foxy continued to walk, putting on shades(Mangle had to borrow one of Foxy's shade from his collection) to avoid the flashing lights of the photographers.

"Awww, they have matching shades!"

They continued to walk to the exit and hopped in a white van to transport them to James Corden's talk show.

Kenny and Andrew were inside the van since they arrived in Hollywood early morning.

"Hey Ken, Andrew."Mangle and Foxy and sat on the chair.