Chatting

"Mangle, can you please come here?"Funtime Foxy yelled from the living room.

"I swear if this is one of your scaring pranks I'm gonna kill you."Mangle groaned and walked in the living room and saw Funtime Foxy (with her McNuggets that was delivered minutes ago).

"What's up?"Mangle looked at the tomboy who was sitting in a lazy position with a blank look on her face.

"Do you think she's okay?"
Funtime Foxy muttered.

"Who-oh..."Mangle flinched, knowing who she was talking about.

"Is she up there in heaven?Is she happy?"

"I'm sure she is, I...I know we miss her but I'm pretty sure she would want us to be happy."Mangle said, biting her bottom lip to avoid herself from crying.

"Mhm, yeah, right."Funtime Foxy muttered.

"Anyway, you heard about Toy Bonnie's world tour, right?And you're coming."Mangle said.

"Yeah, he texted me.I literally have nothing to do with my life."Funtime Foxy chuckled.

"Heh..."Mangle smiled back awkwardly, not knowing if that was a good thing or a bad thing.

"So...how's the media? After the nightmare and all."

Mangle took out her phone and got another notification on being unfollowed by an ex fan.

She shrugged, "I guess it's a normal thing for celebrities."

Funtime Foxy nodded and stood up, "I'm gonna go and pack my stuff now."

"Okay..."Mangle said awkwardly as Funtime Foxy left to her room.

"Boo!"

"Foxy Pirate..."Mangle groaned but kept a smile, turning around to see her boyfriend with a grin on his face.

"What's up?"

Foxy shrugged nonchantly, "Nothing, I just miss you." He kissed her cheek.

"We are literally in the same house, Foxy." Mangle smiled smugly.

Foxy leaned closer to her and kissed her on the lips. Mangle kissed back harder, running her hands through his hair. He bit her bottom lip for an entrance and she gladly parted her lips.

...Seconds later, Foxy's phone rang.

"Ugh, f***!" Foxy groaned as they both pulled away. He grabbed his phone angrily for interrupting their make out session.

"What!?"

"Woah, chill dude. You sound like I just interrupted a little make out session." Marionette chuckled.

Foxy looked at Mangle with a blush on his face and turned back to the phone. "You didn't interrupt anything. What's up?"

"Toy Bonnie and Bonnet called and said they wanted to meet us all in the park. They called Mang's phone but he said she doesn't reply."

"Oops, it was on silent mode." Mangle smiled sheepishly.

"But yeah, tonight the gang's gonna meet up. See you dude." Marionette says.