Baby Blue Eyes

- Feb. 4, 2020 -

"GET OUT OF THE WAY!"

That was the sound of a brother who is about to be an uncle, screaming, as he rushed to the hospital by foot with his friends.

"Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap!"" Bonnie repeatedly said while panting, running as fast as he could.

"Why did your car have to run out of gas!?" Toy Chica turned to Toy Freddy angrily as they ran.

"I didn't know it was low on gasoline!" He cried.

"We're almost there!" Foxy yelled, way ahead of the others. Chica being the last since she was pregnant while Mangle helped her walk faster.

"Shut it you long legged being! I am pregnant!" Chica growled as Mangle stiffled her laugh. "It's okay, Chica. We're almost there." Mangle smiled to her.

A couple of short minutes later, they finally reached the hospital after being surrounded by the paparazzi who heard about Bonnet giving birth to her baby.

The boys who were frantic about missing the baby, rushed to the counter and in unison, they asked, " Which room is she in!?"

The woman in charge blinked but knew who they meant. "Bonnet is in Room D16."

The boys ran to the stairs while the girls followed behind, saying a thank you to the woman and calmly took the elevator to floor 4, where Room D16 was.

"Those guys are so stupid." Funtime Foxy snickered as the elevator went up.

"Heh, they're gonna need a lot of rest after this." Circus Baby giggled.

"Oh, I can't wait to see the baby! I wonder if it's more of a Bonnet or a Bon Bon or both!" Ballora smiled.

The elevator dinged and the girls stepped outside, walking to Bonnet's room calmly.

"Looks like the boys aren't here yet." Toy Chica smiled slyly as they walked on the empty hall. Suddenly, they heard voices and deep breathing.

"That has to be Bonnet and her fam. She's about to poo a baby!" Funtime Foxy said and ran to the room.

The others followed her while Chica stared at Funtime Foxy, "Poo a baby?" She shook her head and walked fast to catch up with them.

Mangle knocked on the door and slowly opened the door, peeking her head inside to see Bonnet in the bed, Bon Bon holding her hand by her side, nurses and doctors monitoring, and Bonnet's and Bon Bon's parents.

"Bonnet!" The girls smiled excitedly and rushed to her side.

"Girls...hey..." Bonnet mumbled and then groaned.

"Woah, you okay? You look like you're about to die." Funtime Foxy joked.

"I am giving birth to a baby, Funtime! Why would I be okay!?" Bonnet screamed.

"Shh, shh, shh, hun. It's going to be okay..." Bon Bon tried to calm her down and was about to kiss her palm until Bonnet growled.

"OKAY!? THIS IS YOUR FAULT! YOUR.FAULT!" Bonnet screamed again and panted.

The doctor leaned in to the girls and whispered, "That is conpletely normal."

Mr. Bleu, Toy Bonnie's dad, chuckled and turned to his wife. "She is exactly like you when you gave birth to Toy Bonnie and her." Mrs. Bleu laughed along with Bon Bon's parents.

"Where's the guys?" Bonnet finally calmed down and looked at the girls.

"They're still running up the stairs." Circus Baby giggled. "But don't worry, they'll be here anytime-"