The nightmare begins

Mangle parked her car outside his house, she entered the building, walked to the elevator to Foxy's room, walked to his room, knocked, and was greeted by a murky blonde-haired girl, wearing jean shorts and a yellow tube croptop.

"Hey, I'm guessing you're Mangle?"She smiled a sickeningly sweet smile.

"Yeah, I am.And you are?"Mangle raised a brow, displaying a smile.

"Nightmare Chichi."She grinned.

Mangle's eyes widened, her lips slightly parted.

"Nightmare...Chichi?"

She smirked and let Mangle in.

"Hey Mangle!I see you've met Nightmare Chichi, my girlfriend."Foxy smiles and slings an arm around Nightmare Chichi.

"Yeah..."Mangle said blankly, feeling.....jealou-NO!

Okay!Fine, she wanted the whole day to be her and Foxy only.Talk and have fun.The excitement was over until the chick came in.

"You two talk and get to know each other, I'll fetch us some drinks downstairs."Foxy grinned and walked out the room before Mangle can protest.

He slammed the door shut,

Mangle fumed and wanted to shout at him like,

'Hey there Foxy the bastard!Nice of you to leave your girlfriend and EX-girlfriend!What the heck do you think we expect to do!?Ride unicorns and fart glitter!?!?!'

"So Mangle...what's up?"Nightmare Chichi asked.

"Fine.How about you?"Mangle said.

"I'm doing great.Really great!Have you noticed how Foxy is such a good kisser?"Nightmare Chichi smirked.

'Mission one:Get her jealous.'

"Pfft, nope.Never noticed."Mangle scoffed and sat on his couch.

Nightmare Chichi rolled her eyes and continued to ask questions and talk.

"You should know, right?I mean you two dated.Highschool sweethearts."Nightmare Chichi continued to blabber.

'Okay, this girl is pissing me off.'Mangle thought.

"Yes, we were highschool sweethearts."Mangle sighed with a glare.

'Until YOU came in!'

"Too bad you two broke up....but I'm happy I'm with my Foxy!"She exclaimed.

"Lucky you...."Mangle rolled her eyes sarcastically.

Nightmare Chichi smirked and decided to finally pull the trigger.

"He's great in bed to you know."She smirked.

Mangle breathed heavily, remembering the horrible and sickeningly sweet memories.

"Good morning queen."

"Happy Anniversary."

"F*** you."