The Ball

It was the 7th day of their vacation and tonight was the ball.
The gang were getting themselves ready, the girls in gowns and the boys in tuxes and suits.

"Aww, Sabs you look cute."Toy Chica smiled to Sabrina.

"Thanks Chi, you picked this after all."Sabrina grinned, swaying her mint green dress that was up to her knees and a black lace ribbon below her chest and black flats.

Her phone rang.She picked it up from the counter and looked at the ID caller and sighed quietly.
She declined the call but placed it in her silver purse.

"Damn, Sabs, you look hot."Funtime Foxy bit her bottom lip while looking at Sabrina.
For the first time, Funtime Foxy wore a dress.It was a body tight, black long sleeved dress that had a turtle neck style.She wore a diamond choker from Mangle and a statement ring and black converse.

"So do you."Sabrina smirked to her.

"I have to admit, I kinda look good in a dress but never in a million years I am wearing one again."Funtime Foxy says with a chuckle while Sabrina giggled.

"I can't believe this'll be your first performance of Moon and Sun, Mang!"Chica exclaimed, spraying perfume on her strapless orange gown that had a slit on the side to show off her legs,

"Yeah, I can't wait to see you and Foxy sing together."Circus Baby smiled, wearing a red short, poofy and sparkly gown.

Mangle smiled at them and put on her pink silk boots.She wore a strapless cotton candy pink gown made of silk, on her waist was a black lace with pearls and diamonds dangling and a pair of white gloves.

"Alright girls, selfie time!"Toy Chica announced, wearing a long peach gown with flowers on the chest.

They all huddled up behind Toy Chica who was holding the camera.

"Say cherries!"

"Cherries!"They smiled and Toy Chica pressed the button to take the picture.

"Alright girls, let's get the heck out of here and party formally."Ballora laughed, wearing a midnight blue mermaid style gown.

They all laughed and went outside the room, the boys would meet them at the ballroom.

The girls opened the door to the ballroom and saw everything in order.Round table's covered in white tablecloth with flowers on each table with 13 chairs.The buffet was on the side.Above was a huge chandelier with diamonds dangling and below was a space for dancing.Up ahead was a stage with a red curtain emroidered with gold swirls that was wide open and gold lights on the corner of the stage floor.

"Woah..."Circus Baby gasped at the scenery.

"This is so-"

"Too formal."Funtime Foxy scrunched her nose.

"Duh, it's a ball."Toy Chica rolled her eyes and scanned the room.
"The guys aren't here yet."

"Are you sure about that?"Toy Bonnie's voice whispered in her ear.

"What-?"Toy Chica turned only to be face to face with Toy Bonnie, who was wearing a sparkly, electric blue tux.

"Oh, it's you."She frowned.

"What's up?"Marionette asked with a dashing smirk, he was wearing an all black tux.