Remember

7:30 PM

Circus Baby finally got out of that damn hospital.

Alleluia!

She was thinking while eating ice cream.A smile tugged on her lips and quietly giggled,

I remembered.

She did.Last night, She remembered Freddy Fazzbear.

Flashback

Circus Baby was slowly driftinh to sleep after Freddy walked out of the hospital room.

She started to dream, an a familiar memory came to her mind...

"Can I tell you something?"Freddy asked.

"Sure,"Circus Baby said.

"Honestly, I thought we would be a couple someday..."Freddy laughed.

"Same!"Baby laughed as well.

"I mean, I had this crysh on you since the day I met you when were at the auditions after you sang 'Call me Maybe'."Freddy chuckled.

"Oh yeah, That was also the dat where I fell for someone."Baby chuckled as well.

"Too bad we're gonna go on our seperate ways.I was supposed to ask you to be my girl."Freddy smiled at her.

Circus Baby blushed and gave him a smile.

"So you still like me?"She asked.

"Yeah...you?"Freddy smiled sheepishly.

Circus Baby smiled softly and nodded, "Yeah..."

End of flashback

Plus, how can she forget someone she loves?

"Sugar,"Her mother knocked on the door.

"Mom?"Baby called out and opened the door.

"Hello Sugar, how are you feeling?"Her mom asked with a genuine smile on her face.Her red hair up in a bun her green eyes looking at her daughter.

She really look a lot like her...

"I'm great.Though, I can't really remember my friends...the mermories are still blurry."Baby said while rubbing her arm shyly.

Her mom knew that she us slowly remembering, she didn't push her though.She just remained patient along with everybody else.

"Oh, that's good.Your friend is here to visit you."She said and Freddy came to view.

Circus Baby smiled,

He doesn't know that Baby remembered him.

"Hey Freddy."She grinned.

"Hey Baby,"He smiled.

She blushed at that nickname, the way he says it sounds so...romantic.

"What are you doing here?"She asked.

"Oh yeah, I wanted to..."He looked away.