Stuck on tour

Bonnet's POV

"She's my only baby!She's my only girl!Keep her in my arms and cuddle in this earth!"Toy Bonnie practiced singing on the mirror making sure his face was good.

"Y'know T.Bro, You've been under all this stress, are you sure you want to-"I started but he cut me off.

"No, I'm doing this for my fans!"He said and fixed his bandanna on his hair.

I stood up and helped him with his hair."You really need to calm down.You're missing the fun on tours."

"I am having fun!"He scoffed and I rolled my eyes at his immaturity.
"You are older than me but you act babier than me."I scoffed.

"Oh, so that's how it's gonna be huh?"He smirked.

"Whatever."I said.

He suddenly tickled me making me laugh so hard.

"Who's immature now?"He mocked.

"You."I glared playfully.

"Toy Bonnie!You're manager called, you have a visitor."Aunt Selena said, barging in.

"Oh, thanks Aunt Sel."Toy Bon said and smiled at me.
"I'll see ya later."

"Yeah okay."I nodded and waved 'bye' at him.

Aunt Sel came closer and tool a seat beside me,

"Your brother's acting really strange."She said.

"I know, I think it's because of the rumor he and Toy Chi broke up even if they didn't."I said.

"Then the side chick showed up and made Toy Bon confused."Aunt Sel rolled her eyes and chuckled softly.
"I'm kinda sad about the fact Toy Bon and Toy Chi might breakup, they were a pretty cute couple."She stated.

"Yeah, she'd make a great sister-in-law."I said.

"Isn't that too early?"She smirked.

"Eh,"I shrugged and stood up, "I gotta go check on him.See ya Auntie."I said and walked out going outside to look for TB.

I spotted him by the stage's stairs and since it was pretty dark, I couldn't figure who he was talking to.

I heard laughter so I went closer and saw that girl, Angel.

"Toy B!What're you doing?We still have to rehearse one more time!"I said.

"Oh yeah, this is Angel by the way."He said and pulled Angel by his side as she waved at me.

I looked at him in disbelief and sighed, "I know that.Hey Angel.Now can I borrow him so we can rehearse and not mess up because of a random ass girl flirting with him!"

Angel gasped but nodded, "Okay, I'll be sitting at the front row.Good luck Toy Bon!"She winked and walked away.

"What the hell was that?"I growled.

"What the hell were YOU doing?!I was just talking to her."He said.

"Correction, you two were flirting.You want to get rid of the rumors about you cheating on TC but you make it worse!I am trying to pull you out of that rumor!"

"Can I just talk to a friend!?"He sighed.

I breathed in and sighed,
"Come on, we should practice.24 minutes left."I mumbled.

"Fine."He huffed.

I rolled my eyes, "Immature."

-Time Skip-

"WHAT'S UP EVERYBODY!?"Toy Bon yelled at the stage while I looked at him by the stage's stairs.

The crowd cheered wildly as cardboards and fan drawings raised up high.