New chapter

1 Month later...

Graduation was weeks away, they were all excited to get their degree and start a new chapter.

Remember when Freddy got in the Masterchef Contest?

He won, he was successful and got famous because of it.He was even invited to work with his idol Gordon Ramsay but he chose to take over the pizzeria back in New York.

He was busy packing his things, putting them in the luggage.

He was just glad that college will be over and he would be able to run the pizzeria like he always wanted.

Bonnie was the happiest boyfriend alive since the day he got back with Chica.
Although, he was back at his univeristy and they won the U.C.
He was getting his degree soon and he was happy that Chica and him were going to be reunited at New York and live together with their jobs.

Chica was happy as well,
Relieved that college will be over and that she would be able to spend her life with Bonnie...but they weren't engaged yet okay?

She was planning to run a bakery while her boyfriend would run a company like they wanted.

She couldn't wait.

Foxy was glad, happy, and sad at the same time.
He and Nightmare Chichi started dating since the day they kissed.He was considered one of the luckiest, Nightmare Chichi was the one.

They loved each other equally and were so happy to be together.

Foxy and Mangle fought a a month ago when Mangle discovered he cheated on her because of a pic on social media.
They both said they were better off without each other and never talked again since that day.

"Babe, I'm ready!"Nightmare Chichi called.

"Great!Let's go!"He said back and two walked out to go on a date.

Even if life was rough for Toy Freddy he lived it.

He was one of the best basketball players at the university and even got a promotion to join a new basketball team that will be playing in NBA.

He accepted it and will start once he graduates.

Toy Bonnie, the second prince of pop, was one of the legends in the music industry.He earned an award as the Best Young Artist and 4 more awards.

He officially broke up with Toy Chica after all the fights and stayed in a happy relationship with Angel.

He can finally focus on his music once he graduates college.

Even if she broke up with her best boyfriend, Toy Chica started fashion designing already.
She started in New York, selling and designing clothes at a fair price.
People loved her designs and bought them.

Her designs was a sensation at the internet, she got hired by the fashion company of Star World.

She still had to get her degree before working at the company.

Mangle, she was sad, depressed, but relieved.
She officially broke up with Foxy a month ago and tried to forget about it.But she can't, she was still thinking about him.

But other than that, she and Cindy will be getting their college degree's.

And then she would start her music career happily.

Marionette was glad that he was able to keep his loved one's safe.
And he would be able to earn his freedom after graduating college, he wanted to be a racer and a billionare for whatever reason.

Circus Baby, finally one of the circus freaks.She owned and lived her name like a boss, she loved being at the circus.She would move in with Lea at the cabin after graduating since the circus was going to have a world tour show and she was excited.

Her parents knew about this and were very supportive to her.

And she called Freddy,
They promised they would see each other at New York and be an official item like they said back at Senior High.

Ballora did not get the part but she started to do something on her own.

She made a website on her own which talks about dancing and posted videos of her dance covers.

She was happy about it, but did not get over what happened back at the audition.

She was still stuck on tour, Bonnet enjoyed it though.She finally made up with her twin brother and had fun during the tour.
She was excited about graduating though,
She is finally going to start her own music career like her twin.

Troublemaker, Funtime Foxy, was still working in the tattoo coffee shop.
Sabrina even started visiting her almost everyday and even talked to one another without fighting.

Funtime Foxy felt something tingle in her when she see's Sabrina though.

No, it isn't love but-

Well...

•••

Some were heartbroken, some were happy, glad, depressed.

But little did they know, something...interesting and surprising was approaching to them.