I love you, baby

* Ring *

" Ugh..." Mangle woke up, hearing her phone on the nightstand, ring. " Hello?" Mangle answered the call.

" Hey babe!"

Mangle smiled brightly upon hearing his voice. " Foxy, babe? Hey...why are you up so early?" She sat up.

Foxy shrugged, " Well, I wanted to take you out for breakfast at ManuelRita's. Remember that place?"

" How could I forget? The sweet cafe we'd go to during our highschool days..." She sighed dreamily. " Yeah, I can go. Are you picking me up? Or-"

" I'm already here." Foxy said, opening Mangle's balcony doors.

Mangle was surprised for a second, then smiled at Foxy, walking to him and gave him a hug. " You...you really need to stop doing that." She giggled.

He chuckled and hugged her tighter,
" Why?"

" You could get hurt. You know...falling off a tree and stuff. I don't want that to happen." She pouted in concern. " You don't need to worry about me, Queen." He gave her a reassuring smile.

" Anyway, I need to prepare myself so...get out!" Mangle pushed him to the door.
" Wait, what about a morning kis-" Mangle closed the door and giggled under her breath. She loved teasing Foxy, but first she needed to take a bath and change her clothes.

Foxy sighed, shaking his head with a smile as he walked to the kitchen. Funtime Foxy and Toy Chica were already awake and were watching a TV show. " Hey TC, Funtime." Foxy waved at them.

" That's Foxy isn't it?" Toy Chica said to Funtime. " The idiot climbed on Mangle's balcony again..." They both turned, " Hey Foxy."

Foxy headed to the fridge and pulled out a juice box. " So why are you here?" Toy Chica asked. " I'm taking Mangle out for breakfast...is that alright?" He sipped on the juice. " Aww, how sweet. Of course, it's alright!" Toy Chica cooed, standing up.
" Free breakfast, am I invited or something?" Funtime Foxy grinned.
" Hm...nah, the idiot says no." Foxy replied with a smirk as Funtime Foxy grumbled.
" Don't you have something to do?" Toy Chica asked Funtime. " Oh yeah, I'm hanging out with Glitch, Toy Freddy, and Salvaged Elizabeth." She chuckles.

" I'm done!" Mangle called. Foxy turned to look at her and once he did, he had  lovesick grin on his face. She had her hair down and had natural make-up on. She wore a peach off-shoulder croptop with blue jeans and white sneakers. It was a simple look, something Mangle would usually wear. But she still looked stunning.

" Foxy, shut your mouth before you drool over the damn floor!" Funtime Foxy snickered.

" Wha-?" He stopped staring at Mangle and looked at Funtime Foxy who was smirking slightly.

Mangle bit her lip with a blush tinted on her cheeks. She smiled happily and rushed over to Foxy, holding his cheeks while looking up to him. " You're so adorable! Now come on! Let's get going!" She exclaimed.

Foxy beamed at her excitement and nodded. He held her hand and they both looked at Toy Chica and Funtime Foxy.

" I'll see you two later!" Mangle smiled at them. Toy Chica nodded, feeling really happy to see them back together and happy. " Yes! Yes! See you later, bestie!" She chirped." Have fun, Mang! Foxy, look after her." Funtime Foxy said sternly, making them chuckle. " Yes sir!" Foxy joked and exited out the house with Mangle.

" I swear those two are made for each other..." Funtime Foxy said, munching on her chicken nuggets

" Definitely," Toy Chica agreed. " It's destiny..."