Montez's Wedding

"Mom, you look beautiful!"Mangle smiled to Emilie, who was wearing her wedding gown.
A strapless dress, the chest area was white and slowly faded to lilac at the hem, silver glitter powdering the dress.

"So do you, my sweet daughter."Emilie smiled to Mangle who wore a white off shoulder dress to her knees and a lilac ribbon on her waist, embroidered with flowers.

It was finally their wedding day.Emilie and Mangle's dad were getting married today.The day that they will become an official and happy family.

"Mangle!Can you help me with this?"Jangle asked, referring her flower crown that was placed on her hair incorrectly.

"Sure."She walked to Jangle and fixed her hair.

"I'm so happy for them, Mang!I am so excited!"Toy Chica approached to them, wearing a white and lilac short dress.

"Me too, are the boys here?"Mangle asked.

"Mhm, at the couch in the living room."Toy Chica nodded and turned to look at Funtime Foxy.

"Funtime Foxy!You ruined your lipstick again!"Toy Chica groaned.

Funtime Foxy ate the potato chips greedily and looked at Toy Chica, "I don't need lipstick, Chi."

Toy Chica rolled her eyes, "Come on!I'll fix you."

"Um, Mom.I'm going to check on the boys."Mangle said.

"Sure, I'll just help your sisters and cousins."Emilie said.

That was one of the best things Mangle liked about Emilie.She's helpful.

"Thanks!"She walked out the room and looked at their mansion, streamers and blue and lilac balloons were hanging.Flowers on vases and a buffet on the dining room.

She saw the boys on the couch, talking and laughing.

"Hey guys!"Mangle waved to them.

"Hey Mang!"The boys waved back to her.

"Congrats to your parents though."Toy Bonnie grinned.

"I can't wait to dig in the buffet!"Toy Freddy exclaimed.

"Cool wedding."Marionette commented.

"So, what's up?"Mangle asked, sitting down beside them.

"Bonnet decided to stay home.She said she's having cramps and says sorry."Toy Bonnie explained.

"Oh, it's fine.Bring her cake when you get home though."Mangle smiled.

"Speaking of cake.I'm gonna check on the cake on the buffet."Toy Freddy smiled and stood up.

"I'm going with you!"Toy Bonnie said.

"Yeah, me too."Marionette said.

"Don't lick the frosting again, Fred!"Mangle yelled to him.

"I make no promises!"

Mangle and Foxy just chuckled and remained seated on the couch.

"Nice dress, princess."Foxy winked.