49

Nightmare Chikka smirked at the thought of her little plan.
It has to work!And then...she could have Foxy all by herself now!
Without the little witch going in their way.

While Foxy and Mangle were at the BF studio.Nightmare Chikka can do Plan A with a dear acquaintance of hers.

They were meeting at Nightmare Chikka's apartment.

And Nightmare Chikka knew really well that this person of hers can and will help her.

Ding dong!

She smirked and stood up, opening the door to welcome her 'partner'.

"Hello Sabrina."Nightmare Chikka smirked.

"Nightmare Chikka, hi.Why did you call me to get in here, asap?"Sabrina asked.

"I just need a little help."She smirked.

"Okay then, what is it?"Sabrina asked, settling her bag at the couch and sat down.

"You know Mangle and Foxy right?"Nightmare Chikka said.

"Yes.Why?"Sabrina asked and folded her arms.

"I need revenge on that Mangled brat!"She spat.

Sabrina blinked her eyes a couple of times.

"Why?"

"Because!I know she's trying to steal Foxy away from me!"Nightmare Chikka practically yelled.

"Um....so?"Sabrina raised a brow.

"Foxy is mine!Not Mangle's!"She growled.

"Nightmare, that's kinda impossible.Those two hold a very unique bond."Sabrina pointed out.

"Exactly why I need your help."She grinned madly.

"I don't get it Nightmare, I already told you I am done being a bad b****.I don't even know why I agreed to be here, I'm supposed to be hanging ou with Funtime Foxy."Sabrina sighed and headed to the door.

"Dear sister..."Nightmare Chikka started.

"It's step-sister."Sabrina seethed.

"Step-sister...I'm just asking for help."Nightmare Chikka faked a sad tone.

Sabrina still ignored her and Nightmare Chikka glared icily.

"Fine then, I guess I'll just ask dad to stop giving you the money you and your brother need."Nightmare Chikka smirked evilly.

Sabrina stopped her tracks.

She needed the money to help provide needs for her and her brother.
Her step-father doesn't care about her and her brother.Nightmare Chikka just gets spoiled and uses them.Sabrina's mom just left them after getting married to Nightmare Chikka's dad.

But she had to get the money!

Sabrina sighed, "Fine!"

She turned around to face her evil step-sister.

"What is this plan of yours?"

Nightmare Chikka displayed a very sickening smirk.

• • •

Paris, France

Ballora settled all her things in her luggage.

She was going back to New York, taking a break from the stage.She was going to have a little vacay.

Plus, she had to visit her BFF.She saw Circus Baby fall live on TV Oand Bonnet just texted her that Circus Baby had lost her memory.