Music Video Shoot

"Aw, Mang, you look pretty!"Toy Chica smiled to her best friend.

"Thanks Chi, your designs are the best!"Mangle grinned at the dress Toy Chica made for her.

It was a long glowing,  white off-shoulder dress.The collar was low to show off a bit of Mangle's cleavage.It was a long sleeved dress, so the hem at the wrist was flowy.The dress reached to the floor, the hem embroidered with silver glitter.She wore a moon necklace and white flats.
For her make-up, Toy Chica powdered silver glitter and diamond gems on her cheekbones and on the bottom of her eyes.She also placed clear lip gloss on her lips and put her hair down with a jewlery crown on top of her to complete the look.

Ballora smirked, "Let's get to the studio now."

They nodded and walked out the room to the dance studio, where they'll be starting the first dance moves Ballora taught them for the first scene.

"I swear, when Foxy see's you his mouth is gonna-"Toy Chica started to giggled and stopped when they looked at Foxy ahead of them, sitting at one of the chairs, on his phone.

"Damn..."Ballora murmured  and looked at Mangle with a smirk.

"Mangle likes him."Ballora whispered.

"What?No!"Mangle rolled her eyes, trying to hide the fact from everyone that her friends were clearly teasing her.

"Mangle loves him!"Toy Chica giggled.

"Shush!"Mangle hissed when Foxy approached towards them.

"Hey girls!"Foxy smiled.

"Hi Foxy~!"Ballora and Toy Chica smiled flirtaciously, actually teasing Mangle while she rolled her eyes.

"Hey Foxy."Mangle smiled to him.

"We'll go, Scott Cawthon is probably calling us."Ballora grinned.

"What?No he di-"

"Yes!He did!Now let's go, Chi!"Ballora giggled nervously and pulled her to the team.

Mangle and Foxy looked at them and then to each other.

"You look great by the way."Mangle smiled brightly looking at Foxy in his outfit.

He was wearing an open red leather jacket(which was super distracting because of his toned abs).At the back of the jacket was red, yellow, orange, black, silver and gold gems forming a sun and it's rays.Black jeans and orange converse and he had red, orange, yellow, silver gems at the bottom of his eye just like Mangle's and his hair was just the same.

"Thanks, you look pretty too."Foxy winked at her."I love the moon look though, shows off your cleavage."He smirked.

Mangle gasped dramatically and glared at him."Bastard."

Foxy chuckled and placed an arm around Mangle."Just kidding, princess.You're beautiful just the way you are."

Mangle's cheeks flushed and wanted to say something that would make Foxy flush too.

"Well, you're hot like the sun."Mangle smirked.

"And you shine brighter than the moon."Foxy shot back with a teasing grin.

Mangle was lost for words amd huffed, "Fine, whatever, thanks."
They took a seat on their designated chairs.

The camera men were actually filming the whole day know so their little moment was caught on camera.

"Mangle, Foxy.For the beginning of the music video, both of you will climb up on that ladder."Scott said, pointing at the ladders with a green screen behind it.