love

It was the sixth day of their vacation.

Evening time came and 11 friends toured the city they were currently staying in.Freddy, Chica, Bonnie, Toy Freddy, Toy Chica, Toy Bonnie, Marionette, Circus Baby, Ballora, Funtime Foxy, and Sabrina decided to go out to do something of their liking, leaving Mangle, Foxy, and Nightmare Chichi at the beach house.Their last outing had been less than pleasant with the argument that happened during lunch back at the mall.Foxy and Nightmare Chichi had not been the best couple since they were fighting at the fast food restaurant yesterday.Nightmare Chichi wanted to go somewhere without any meat or unhealthy food leading it to an argument.
The rest of the gang invited Mangle to come along but she had turned down their proposal.

"I love this place."Sabrina said while they were walking around the mall.

"Yeah, it's small and quiet."Bonnie smiled.

"And even better since the Nightmare girl isn't here."Toy Chica snickered.

They all laughed as they walked.

Toy Freddy finished his hotdog and threw it at the nearest bin.
"So where should we go now?"

"The video game store!"Funtime Foxy grinned.

"We've been there a while ago, you couldn't afford anything there."Chica said.

"Let's go to the arcade!"Toy Bonnie grinned.

"Yeah, let's go to Play 'n' Eat!"Circus Baby said excitedly.

"I heard they got good food there."Marionette smiled.

"And I'm starving, so let's go there."Ballora said.

They all walked to the arcade restaurant.

Colors of pink, blue, purple, yellow and orange painted the sky.The sun was setting and the sky was beggining to get darker.The ocean was blue and glittered with sparkles as the sun's setting light reflected of it's waters.The scene was beautiful and mesmerising...it was romantic too.

The romantic part was ruled out by two people walking on the sandy shore.Mangle and Foxy had lost track of time when they began to walk around the beach.
Nightmare Chichi was in her room, either sleeping or talking non stop on her phone.

"I've had a great time."Mangle smiled.

"Me too."Foxy said and stopped shortly to look at the beach.

"Dad and I used to swim here."He started."Which is why I bought this place."

Mangle looked at him sadly and let him continue.

"I miss him Mang."He whispered.

Mangle placed a hand on his shoulder and spoke softly, "I'm sorry about your dad, Foxy."

"I'm fine."He muttered.

"Y'know, it's okay not to be fine."Mangle said as Foxy turned to look at her.

"Thanks princess..."

They both looked back at the sea to see a man rowing a small boat at the farther side of the beach to the right, across them.The man was fishing and once he bent down, Foxy saw a glimpse of red hair.
The man noticed them and looked up to look at them and smiled.

The two continued to walk by the shore.

Mangle looked at the sea then to him, "We've been walking for a long time.Do you wanna sit down for a while?"