72. [Until you return♡]

Start from the beginning

"Jordan is a sucker for girls like you" she added.

Ava didn't know if she should be flattered by that.

"You have that sweet face that any guy would just want to have all to themselves"

"I don't need to hear this" Ava said her lips forming into a tight line.

Tayler ignored her and continued to speak.

"I told you my story with him because I knew everything. I paid attention to your reactions as I spoke" Tayler explained.

" I was going to tell you that same night. But I knew that it was going to be too much for you".

"Why would you-" Ava said as she shook her head. Remembering that night.

"Wait- , tell me what?" Ava added growing frustrated.

" J is hiding you from the world isn't he?" Tayler inquired.

Ava didn't react. She didn't want to confirm anything. Especially to her.

"Ava, don't be scared. I'm not out to ruin him or get you" Tayler assured noticing her obvious uneasiness.

"How would I know that?" Ava challenged in anger.

" Because I love Jordan. I wouldn't do anything to hurt him. I've caused enough damage in his life.

She sounded sincere.

" And also, because I wanted to warn you. And tell you what you're in for".

"I don't need that" Ava guaranteed while shaking her head.

" He's going to break your heart. Ava, you're a great girl. Pretty, hardworking and really comprehensive I suppose".

"I assume he already gave you a sweet taste of how affectionate he can be huh? "

Ava remained silent.

"Oh girl, I hope you didn't let him touch you. His body is magic. It becomes an addiction and you just can't say no to sharing the bed with him".

"It was magical wasn't it?"

Ava did not feel comfortable with this conversation. Her skin began to crawl and anger was coursing through her body.

Tayler looked into her eyes and shook her head.

"Jordan, like most guys with cold hearts. Like to play. Especially with the girls who don't know the rules"

"I don't know what that means but you better stop. Don't talk about him like that." Ava fumed, the skin around her eyebrows turning pink from anger.

"He only shows you why he wants you to see. That whole facade of loving boyfriend looks so good on him" Tayler continued.

"The truth hurts but he's gonna get bored of you. And when he does, he'll leave you, Ava. You're as sweet as they can get, think of it as a jawbreaker. You suck on that to get all of the flavor and when you get tired of sucking on the same thing, you give up and throw it away ".