She released a small gasp in horror. Recalling that Tayler hugged her right before she left, which was only about an hour or so ago. 'Does this belong to her?

Did she leave this at Jordan's'

she wondered.

A small knock startled her, snagging her out of her thoughts. "Baby you're worrying me" Jordan called out softly from behind the other side of the door. "I'm ok, I'll be there in a moment" she responded. Letting out a sigh of relief, hearing the faint sound of footsteps walking away. Ava placed the bottle back and closed it. Biting her thumb, she tried to think what her next actions will be.

A short moment later, she walked out of the bathroom, uncertain of what to do. For the first time ever in a very long time, she was beginning to question if Jordan loved her. She was terrified to take another step, it felt like walking on eggshells and not knowing what was on the other side.

'What will become of tonight?' she asked herself.

"Oh, sweetheart" Jordan cooed as he sauntered towards her.

She attempted to give her best smile to which she thought he bought, but he could see right through her. Jordan perceived that she was not ok.

A few inches away from her, he tenderly lifts her chin with his index finger with the intention of seeing her. She had a saddened expression on her face, like the light in her eyes, was threatening to flicker off. "What's wrong baby girl hmm?" he asked using the sweetest, most genuine tone of voice while caressing her face.

'I can't just let this go, could I?" she wondered.

"Ava?" Jordan said trying to get her attention.

"I'm sorry Jordan-, I have to go" she snapped.

"What-, go where?" he questioned, his eyes searching for hers.

"Back home, I don't think I can stay tonight" she answered, her bottom lip quivering.

"What-, what do you mean-, what happened?" he continued while standing there feeling useless to cater to comfort her.

Ava bit her lip hard to fight back the tears threatening to form. The conversation between Tayler kept playing in her head. Jordan was not stupid and he certainly was not having it. Something was wrong and he needed to know. "Nothing, nothing I just need to go home" she whimpered, fidgeting with the cuffs on her jacket. "Alone?" he asked, then reached for her hand, holding it in his. "Yeah, why does it matter? I've stayed home alone a few times already" she recalled. "I know, but this is so out of the blue and forgive me for saying this, but you're not acting like yourself," he told her.

"I'll be fine, let me go, I need time alone, that's all" she pleaded, the strap of her bag already on her shoulder. Jordan didn't want to pester her, if anything, that's the last thing he wanted to do. He'd let her go, hell he'd even take her. But he needed to make sure that whatever it was, was not because of them. He tried to stop her midway, cutting her small steps short. Ava's eyes bored into the ground in front of her. She didn't want confrontation of any kind, but she feared that Jordan could be assuming the worst of her.

"Are you hiding something from me?" he questioned sounding hurt. "No, I'm not. I'm keeping it to myself actually" she clarified. "Baby, we've talked about this before, you can't shut yourself out from me. I'm here to comfort you and cheer you up when things get ugly" he recalled. "I know and I appreciate that of you, but I have to go" she spoke as she walked towards the front door, a tear trickling down her cheek.