Olivia shakes her head, "Courtney would rather die than go to a zoo and Quinn is spending the day with Lilly." I nod my head.

"Okay, everyone out, I need to shower and get ready."

Olivia shrugs, "I mean, nothing I don't have and he hasn't seen before but fine, if you insist," she laughs at my horrified expression, pulling a red faced Nathan out of my room. "Girls, dance party in Seb's room!" Mia and Maddie scramble up and sprint out of my room, squealing the whole way.

I take a deep calming breath to stop myself from killing Olivia as I walk over to my en suite, getting ready for the day.

|| ✨ ||

We stand just inside the entrance to the zoo and I count everyone, making sure we're all together. "Ten, okay everyone is here. Mia and Maddie," they look up at the sound of their names, excited grins on their faces, "You two need to hold a teens hand at all times, do you hear me?" They nod their heads, walking over to Nathan and grabbing his hands. "Sophie and Cole, make sure Olivia and Sebastian don't get kicked out for trying to jump into the penguin enclosure again," I look at them seriously and they nod their heads, ready for the challenge. "Drew, I'm counting on you not to let Tessa vandalize anything."

"Hey! I can behave," Tessa shouts in defence.

Drew snorts, "Yeah, right." Tessa shoves Drew, only making him laugh harder. "Hand over the Sharpies Tess," he holds out his hand.

She grumbles but reaches into her back pocket, handing over three colorful sharpies. Drew raises an eyebrow and she sighs loudly, taking the black one out of her other pocket. "You ruin all my fun."

"Okay, let's go," I say, opening the map, "Where do we want to go first?" Everyone starts yelling out random animals. "You know what, we're going to the penguins because they're right there," I point in the direction of the penguin area and Olivia and Sebastian high five.

Mia and Maddie jump up and down as we walk closer to the penguins, "Look at them! I want one, Uncle Nathan," Mia informs him, tugging his hand.

Maddie scrunches her nose, "You can't keep penguins, Mimi, they bite." Maddie lets go of Nathan and moves over to me, "Can you pick me up? I can't see over the railing."

"Sure, Munchkin," I say picking her up and placing her on my hip.

"Dude, lay off!" Cole yells, laughing and I look over seeing him pulling Sebastian back, who has one leg over the railing as Olivia eggs him on.

"I swear to God if you two get us kicked out, I will let Maddie and Mia decide your punishment," I threaten. Both girls fold their arms, staring down the misbehaving teens.

Olivia grins, taking a step back, "We just wanted to pet them."

"Well stop," I reply sternly.

"God, you're no fun," Sebastian rolls his eyes, standing next to Olivia, his arm around her shoulder.

"God you're an idiot," I retort.

"I second that," Tessa raises a hand in the air. Sophie giggles, raising a hand too.

"You're all being annoying, I wanna see the tiger now," Maddie says, stopping us from arguing, tugging on my shirt since she's still in my arms.

"Can we have one day where you guys don't fight?" Olivia asks with a sigh, looking at each Hayes sibling, annoyed.

We all look at each other for a few seconds, "Nope," we all reply.

Nathan laughs, "At least you all agree on one thing," he says, picking up Mia and holding my free hand with his as we walk through the zoo.

Jealousy Makes You Nastyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें