Zeoticus:"Pardon my intrusion, but in that case, how can we be sure that you're not spying on us in order to help them?"

       Oh please...

Jason:"Ask yourself this. If that were to be the case...why aren't all of you dead yet?"

...

...

...

Zeoticus:"Hahaha! I can't believe how much you resemble the old War. Still as sure and dead set on something as ever. You're making me feel young again."

Sirzechs/Rias:"Father?"

Zeoticus:"It's fine. I believe we can trust them. One thing I know for sure after seeing Leon for the first time, at the wedding...he wouldn't need the Chaos Brigade to take care of us, if he wanted to."

      Would look at that... I'm starting to like this guy...maybe...

Sirzechs:"Sigh...Your gut feeling won't be enough to convince the others."

Venelana:"I believe Sera will be more than happy to support Leon."

      Oh no. Anything BUT her.

Venelana:"This aside. I have my own reasons for asking your presence. After spending so much time with her, what do you think of Rias?"

Rias:"MOM!?"

       ...Excuse me...WHAT!?

Desmond:"We're not in THAT kind of relationship."

Venelana:"Of course, I know that. I meant as a king. I want to hear the opinions of someone who's experienced in fighting both solo and in a team."

      THEN FUCKING SAY SO FROM THE BEGINNING!

Akeno:"Ara~ We're getting evaluated."

Ross:"But I'm pretty sure fighting in a peerage is different than what they're used to and-"

Jason:"Fighting is fighting, regardless of conditions and circumstances. Very well. Taking into account what I saw today, I'll be frank. As individuals, you're all pretty strong, be it physically or magically. Almost."

Issei:"HEY!"

Jason:"I didn't mean only you! Besides, that's all you have, power, but no real sense of fighting. Teamwork is at general levels, at best. And part of the reason is your attitude, Rias."

Issei:"That can't be-"

Rias:"Issei. Let him continue. I'm intrigued."

Jason:"More specifically, I refer to your relationship with the peerage during your free time in contrast to when you're fighting. You attempt to act like a family, right?"

Rias:"It's not just an attempt."

Jason:"Spare me the self-righteousness. That can work during your free time, but in combat you're forced to abandon it in favor of the system's rules. It's why you lost to Riser."

Zeoticus:"You don't think that it was simply too much of a gap in experience."

Jason:"I won't deny it, but by itself, it serves only as a self-satisfying excuse. Remember what you did when Riser was topping Issei? You gave in. Your king bravado gave in to the guilt caused by all the time you spent bonding as family."

Rias:"Are you saying that I should have left Issei to die?"

Jason:"This brings me to point 2. You're too overdramatic and that goes for all of you. Being on a real battlefield, I could understand it. But how come that when Akeno fell, you became distracted, Hyoudou? You forgot the rules explained beforehand, that no one would die as Grayfia was watching everything?"