88

"I'm always gonna be your date"
Bella Croft

"Oh my god" I mumble pacing back and forth. "What is it honey?" Shawn sits up in bed. "I-I'm so nervous. I should just leave it, the position I work in now is fine" I say shaking my head.

"Oh hell no" he gets up and takes my hands. "You've got this baby, there's no way you won't get that job. You're so motivated and passionate about this. I know how much you want this, helping those little kids, building the schools, providing for others. You can do this Bells" he kisses my forehead then moves his hands to my face.

"I'm nervous" I say quietly. "That means you care" he says. "Will you come with me please?" I ask him.

"Of course" his lips capture mine, in a long kiss. I hold him close closing my eyes, his hands down my back and he squeezes my bum gently. "Hmm Stop" I pull back.

"We don't have time" I giggle. "Well we can when we're back, as a celebration" he winks at me then goes to the bathroom.

-
"You'll stay here right?" I ask Shawn. "Yeah babe, I'll wait here. Now go and smash it" he pecks my lips. I breath out heavily then leave his car. He blows me a kiss and pretend to catch it.

I walk into the building going straight to Jenny's office, the owner of the base. I knock and get invited in.

"Bella! So lovely to see you" she smiles and pulls me into a hug. "Please sit" she points.

I sit down rubbing my sweats hands on my pants. "So the position of the CEO is open. We actually only invited you for the interview" she tells me.

"Really? I'm honoured" I chuckle nervously. "We know you've been with us for a while, most people leave after a year but you've shown commitment. I read your file, you've been to all the schools we've opened in Canada, donated a lot too" she smiles.

"Well yes, I love going seeing all the children and just teaching" I say.

"So the job of the CEO. Its about creating a vision on behalf of our foundation, speaking from our side, being a leader for our employees. Just in general being a face of the company and I can't think of anyone better" she grins.

"This is incredible, honestly I was not excepting this" I say, I couldn't stop smiling.

"We want you to have the job. It's up to you if you say yes or no. I'll have the files sent to you, which you'll have to completed in order to have the position. Overall Bella, you'd be perfect for this position"

I literally couldn't breath.

"Yes" I nod excitedly. "I'll do it, I'll sign the papers" I say.

"Fantastic!" She gets up and I copy. She shakes my hand. "You're officially the CEO of The Little Help Foundation, also I knew you wouldn't turn this down. There's a party tonight at the Chilton Hotel to celebrate this and introduce you. I'm glad you took this role" she smiles.

"Thank you so much and I'll be there, is it okay if my fiancé comes?" I ask. "Of course, bring whoever this is for you!"

"Thank you again, I'll see you tonight" I shake her hand once more hen walk out the room. I lean against the wall for a second just taking it in.

I compose myself and walk out to see Shawn stood against his car. He sees me and puts his phone on his pocket.

"So?" He asks. "Come over here!" He chuckles. I run up to his arms chuckling happily. He picks me up spinning me around.

"I fucking knew it!" He chuckles. He puts me down and presses his lips against mine. I take hold of him, his hands at my waist he pushes me against his car. "So proud of you" He kisses down my jaw.

He comes back up to my lips kissing me deeply with his tongue. "Shawn" I hum. He pulls back holding my face in his hands. "You're fucking amazing" he chuckles happily. 

"There's people taking pictures" I say near his ear pulling him in a hug again. "Oh, lets go home and celebrate" he takes my hand. He opens the door for me letting me in then he stands there for a second.

"I'm so happy" I chuckle I pull him in again kissing him. "I'm happy for you" he smiles against my lips and continues kissing me.

"Hey Shawn! Is that your fiancé?" Someone yells. I pull back and Shawn shuts the door. "Yeah, she's gorgeous huh" I hear Shawn say then he gets in and places a hand on my thigh.

"There's a party tonight, to celebrate you wanna be my date?" I smirk.

"I'm always gonna be your date" he chuckles leaning over to kiss me again. "I think we should go, they won't stop" I say. Shawn nods, he kisses me once more making me giggle then he starts driving.

__
Do we like how the book is going?
I'm dying to finish it tbh