12

"Can I kiss you again?"
Bella Croft

I woke up with a text from Shawn telling me to come at two pm or earlier if I was ready. I got up smiling going downstairs to eat breakfast with my dad and Ryder. We made small talk about my trip to France. I was leaving December 27th and coming back March 7th.

"I'm going to Shawn's today. You know the guys you designed for" I tell dad as I put my dishes in the sink. "Oh you with four other guys?" He asks. "They seem nice and you're old enough so just call me if you need me"

I looks at him with a smile. I was not expecting that. "Thanks dad" I kiss his temple. "It's okay and take your medicine before you go"

Of course I listen and take it in front of him then I go up to my room, I shower, blow dry my hair and pick an outfit. It was warm today so I wore a white tennis skirt, a long sleeve black top that I tucked in and my trainers.

I sprayed myself with perfume and put little makeup on then left my room.

"Hi Bella" Olly shouts as I walk out to the gates. "Hey Olly" I hug him as he approaches me. "You look nice, going somewhere?" He asks.

"Thank you and I'm meeting a few friends" I tell him. "Cool, I'll open the gates and call me if you need anything" he smiles.

I smile back then exist the gates and the car was stood there. I get in smiling to the driver.

"Where to miss Croft?" He asks. "Erm could we go to the nearest pizza place?" I ask. "Of course" we then begin on our way. I decided to take some food, I felt rude showing up empty handed.

The driver, Ren came inside with me and helped me carry the drinks and food back to the car then I told him Shawn's address and we arrived within twenty minutes.

"Will you need picking up Miss Croft?"

"Erm I'm not sure I'll text dad if I do. Thank you very much" I get out the car and grab the food.

I made it inside his building and went to the top floor just like he said. I waked down the hallway to the last door then knocked on the door wearily due to my hands being full.

The door then swung open. "Oh it's a cute delivery girl" Brian grins.

"Hi" I chuckle. "Here let me get those" he takes the pizza off of me then moves to the side letting me in. "You shouldn't have brought all this food" he says as he walks ahead of me and I follow.

"It was really no problem" I tell him. We walk into the main part of the condo, it was a nice modern place.

"The boys are outside hold on" his hand brushes past my back as he goes outside. I decide to sit down and look down at my legs. Fuck I forgot to do the sit test! My skirt had risen high. I grabbed the nearest pillow putting it on my legs.

"Bella! Hi!" I get up seeing Shawn walking over to me. I look behind him seeing all the boys still outside. I walk over to him and he grabs my face meeting me in a kiss. He pulls back then hugs me. "You look gorgeous" he mumbles then pulls back looking at me.

"Aye it's Bella!" Matt walk in with Jon and Brian. "Hi guys" I give them all a hug then we sit down. Shawn sat right next to me with his arm touching mine, Brian on the other side, Jon and Matt on the floor eating the pizza.

"Where's this from? It's good" Matt asks. "I'm not sure the driver just took me there" I shrug.

"The driver? Ooo sounds fancy" Matt chuckles. "And rich" Brian joins in.

I look down at my hands uncomfortably. "Can you drive?" Brian asks.

"Yeah but I'm really bad" I say. "So your dad just hired a driver?" Matt asks. "Yeah I mean- you know we pay him and I don't go in the car everyday-"

"Do you have a car?" Brian asks. "Yes but-"

"What car?" Jon asks. "Wait you have a car and can drive but still have a driver?" Brian chuckles.

I nod, they all just pounced on me. They probably thought I was just a snobby rich girl now.

"Let's talk about something else" Shawn says. "So you tutor kids huh?" He asks. I look up at him and he sends me a wink. "Yeah, I help with English literature and French" I reply.

"You can speak French? That's hot" Brian exclaims. I grew more uncomfortable now. I put my hands over my legs, subtly moving closer to Shawn. "I can speak French, can you guys?" I ask.

"Nope, we can barely speak English" Shawn chuckles. I couldn't help but smile at his laugh, it was so cute.

"Can I talk to you alone for a second?" He asks in my ear. I nod looking up, "I just need to talk to Bella for a second. We're going outside" Shawn gets up and I follow.

We go outside and I follow him to sit on the outside sofas. "I'm sorry about the boys they never know when to shut up. Are you feeling okay?" He asks. "Why wouldn't I be?" I chuckle sitting back.

"Did that stress you out?" He asks gently. "No, I'm okay Shawn. The colour storms only come sometimes. I'm not fragile"

"Oh I know- I just-"

"It's okay" I giggle. He looks down at me then places a hand on my cheek. "Can I kiss you again?" He asks.

I nod leaning up to him. His lips meet mine gently. His hand goes to my thigh, moving his large hand to move me onto him. "Is this okay?" He pulls away.

"Yeah" I lean back in wanting him to just kiss me.