8

"Would it be weird if I asked for your number?"
Bella Croft

He sat next to me in my bed. His leg right next to mine, we were sharing my earphones and the laptop was placed on his lap and I was leaning into him a little.

"Here try mine" he holds up his spoon to my lips. I take it avoiding eye contact with him. "It's good" I nod. "Here" I scoop up the ice cream and hold it to his lips. He looks directly at me and it take it his mouth.

"It's not better than mango though" he grins at me. I put my tub and spoon to the side having enough then shuffle a little closer to him. I see him look down at my hand then he slowly moves his hand and laces them together.

I lean my head against his shoulder breathing in deeply. "Good night" he whispers probably seeing my eyes fluttering. "Good night" I whisper back.

-
"Fuck... Bella please wake up" I feel my body being shaken by two strong arms. "Come on Bella"

I let my eyes flutter open to see Shawn was directly over me. He let out a puff of air and the worried expression on his face had gone. I hadn't realised that my breathing was so jagged and I was hot, I was almost sweating.

"You scared me" he says sitting up. I sit up with him looking around. "What happened?" I ask clearing my throat.

"Well you fell asleep then after I'm not sure when but you started whimpering in your sleep and moving around like crazy. I got scared and didn't know what to do" he explains.

"I'm sorry for scaring you" I say but he looks at me placing a hand on my cheek. "Don't apologise, are you okay?" He asks his eyes showing me he really cared. "I'm fine" I nod.

"Was it the colour storm? Can it happen in your sleep?" He asks taking my hand. "Yeah" I nod. "Was it a dream? I mean nightmare?"

He looked so cute right now. His green eyes filled with worry. He was worried for me.

"Yeah I don't remember them though. I'm sorry for waking you up" I tell him. "It's okay" he sends me a gentle smile.

We stayed there for a minute. He was just looking at my eyes and no where else. And I was look at his, he had really pretty eyes. The kind of eyes you look into and just know that person is a good one. He had a cute nose too, his cheeks were a little pink but there was a small patch near his jaw that was darker than the rest. His jaw, so well structured and strong.

I lifted my hand placing it on his jaw. "Are you staying for breakfast?" I ask him.

"I can't. Me and the boys should actually be meeting your dad" he looks down at his watch. "In an hour" he finishes.

"Oh okay" I nod. "Maybe you should come with your dad, then I'll see you again?" He asks.

"Yeah maybe" I nod. "I'll tell Olly to sneak you out, I should go down before Ryder barges into my room" I say with a laugh as I get up.

"Well I'll see you later on" he stands up with me then takes my hands. "I'll see you later" I smile up at him. He leans down kissing my cheek.

"I'll tell Olly to come up here, wait and don't make any noise" I tell him. "You got it Bells" he winks at me. I couldn't help but break into a stupid smile. I let go off him then go down stairs.

Bells, it sounded so sweet coming from his lips.

-
"We're meeting them at the site. It's a plain sight, the builders are here just building the foundation and I'm just telling the boys what's going on and where everything will be" dad tells me as we grab our construction hats that we had to wear on site.

"They're over there Mr Croft" someone tells dad. I look over and they all looked so funny. They were laughing about something, knocking each other's helmets off.

"Hi boys!" Dad calls for them as we walk over. "Mr Croft good to see you" Matt shakes my dads hand and the rest follow.

"Bella, you look nice" Brian says giving me a hug. "Oh-oh thanks" I mumble.

"Hey Bella" Matt hugs me. "Bella good to see you" Jon hugs me and they follow my dad as he starts talking and Brian walks beside me.

"Where's Shawn?" I ask him. "Oh he had something to take care off" he shrugs.

"Oh right" I nod. That was weird, I shouldn't think about it too much though. We were walking around and soon the loud noise of the diggers started giving me a headache.

"Hey Bella, it's gonna get loud soon are you going to be okay" dad asks me. "I'll just leave" I tell him giving him a hug. "Okay, your bike was in the back of the car" he kisses the top of my head.

"Are you leaving?" Matt asks. "Yeah, I have a headache coming on" I tell him. "I hope we see you soon" Brian hugs me. I hug Jon too then start walking away.

"Hey Bella!" I get shouted. I turn around and Brian was jogging over to me. "Would it be weird if I asked for your number?" He says nervously.

"I don't have my phone on me, you can ask my dad. Just say you had some questions about the site. He won't mind" I smile up at him.

"Okay cool, I'll see you around"

"Yeah" I nod. I then turn around and start walking to my bike. I leave my construction hat and begin riding off away from the noise.