39

"Promise you won't let go"
Bella Croft
November 5th

"I'll do it, it's stressing me out just watching you" Shawn chuckles. He bends down and does the buckle to my skates.

It's been a few days, Shawn and I were perfect. Seeing each other everyday or every other day due him working, he had taken up a job at a local cafe singing and playing guitar for the customers which he was being paid for. I'd gone to see him every night he played, cheering and clapping loudly.

I also went with Karen, we had lunch and pretty much just talked about Shawn.

I loved him so much sometimes I couldn't breath around him, I had to focus on breathing just because he's so overwhelming handsome. I told him this and he said I had the same effect on him. He very much made me feel loved, it literally felt like he had given me his heart and I had done the same.

"Babe you're staring. Are you feeling okay?" He hops up facing me. "Yeah I'm fine" I nod. He takes my hand helping me up and I wobble a little due to the skates.

"So we're gonna go around in circles on ice?" I say as he helps me walk towards the rink. "Well that makes it sound like it's boring" he chuckles. "It is" I roll my eyes.

"You're gonna be fine" he squeezes my hand. I watch as he steps on the ice and waits for me to step in. I hold on to his shoulders scared for my life.

"How about I sit on the side and watch you?" I say moving back a little. "No Bells, come on I've got you" he sends me a smile.

"And plus remember my idea first then yours later" he reminds me. We agreed that we'd go on his idea of a date first then mine which seemed rational at the time.

"Promise you won't let go"

"I promise" he nods. I let out a shaky breath then step on the ice immediately feeling like Bambi. "Shawn this is so scary" I hold his hands tightly trying to get closer to him.

"Come on, you got this" he moves slowly and starts skating backwards dragging me along with him. "Oh my god these people are so good at this" I say looking around at the groups of people, there weren't a lot so I felt better.

"I'm gonna go faster" he turns around letting go of one of my hands he starts going faster. "Shawn slow down!" I screech starting to loose my balance. I suddenly slipped and started going forward like I was walking on banana peels.

"Woah woah woah" Shawn chuckles he grabs my waist pulling me into him. I hold his shoulders and he lets out a laugh. "I'm gonna die here" I say dramatically.

"Your not gonna die love, you haven't fallen yet have you? I promised I wouldn't let go either so there's nothing to be afraid of" he pecks my lips. I nod then brace myself.

He goes to my side holding my hand. "Watch my feet and try to mimic it" he tells me.

We start skating slowly and I try to copy him as best as I could and we started speeding up.

"Am I doing it?" I ask him looking at his rosy cheeks. "Yeah babe" he nods chuckling.

I then got a little cocky. Some how I spun myself around to be in front of him but I lost my balance. I quickly held on to him and his hands went to my waist as we fell back and I landed on him.

"I'm sorry" I place my hand on his jaw. "Ugh it's okay babe" he leans up pecking my lips.

I take his face in my hands and pull him in for a longer kiss. His lips feeling warm against me.

"Off the ice or start skating!" Someone yells at us. I giggle then move off of Shawn. He helps me up and we begin skating again.

After a a while I got used to it. I was skating around Shawn, he was watching me and cheering me on as I would do the bare minimum and skate up to him and meet him in a kiss.

For the last few minutes I just stood to the side watching Shawn skate around. He would go to the far end then skate up to me really fast then stop as soon as he got to me. He could even skate backwards and do spins which impressed me.

"Wasn't bad eh?" He asks taking my skates off for me. "It was okay, we should come again so I can get better" I say. He nods standing up taking my hand. "We should, I loved seeing your cheeks go all rosy and that smile when you finally got the hang of it" he says.

My heart fluttered.

"You're really good too, I wish I got to see you wearing one of those jerseys"

"I have a few at home"

"Will you start wearing them" I ask him. "Sure thing honey" he winks at me

We hand our shoes in and finally get to his car. "So where now?" He asks. "Okay don't laugh" I say turning to face him.

"Erm I won't" he says confused. "So it's something different and I don't know if you'll like it but I saw it and imagined us doing it" I try to explain.

"Oh my god are we going back to mine and having hot sex?" He asks leaning in against my lips.

"No!" I hit his chest. "Oh back seats?" He smirks against my lips. I push him back gently shaking my head.

"We're going to a pottery class!" I exclaim with a laugh. His eyes widen then he tries to figure out if I'm serious.

"Wait you're serious?" He ask raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah! We did your skating thing now it's my turn"

"Okay love, whatever you want" he kisses me gently then starts the car.
-

Instagram
@bellacroft

Liked by 217Bellacroft: @shawnmendes I'd rather watch you skate

Liked by 217
Bellacroft: @shawnmendes I'd rather watch you skate

View comments...
Briancraigen: he's shit 🙃
Jon.vinyl: true^ I'm better
Matt: This is false^ I am the best 👀
Shawnmendes: you know I'm the best baby
Bellacroft: @shawnmendes i haven't seen the rest of the boys skate 🤷🏻‍♀️
Shawnmendes: and you never will, I am the best that's the end. Love you ❤️