67

"Shawn please"
Bella Croft
28 weeks, 7 months

Today was the most perfect day. It was warm, sun was out making the day shine. Everyone was in the back garden setting up for the gender reveal and they all looked so happy.

I wore a white dress that when down to my knees, tight at my breasts and went loose, two thick straps and lace detailing at the hem. I did my makeup naturally and a red lip as Meg told me to. I felt beautiful, my bump looked so huge. I was growing rapidly and it excited me except for when I got back pains.

"Hey Bella, everything's ready now" I hear Kendall. I turn around and she walks in with meg. "Oh my god you look beautiful" meg pulls me into a hug and so does Kendall

"Thanks guys. I'm so ready!" I chuckle. They pull back and Meg takes my hand and we go downstairs.

We walk outside and I spot Shawn talking with his family. "He's been here for ages" meg whispers to me. I nod then go down the stone stairs on to the grass. Everything looked amazing, huge pink and blue balloons, decorations.

"Bella!" Karen exclaims. She pulls me into a hug. "Hi Karen" I smile hugging her. "You're so brave and I'm proud Shawn is doing the right thing by looking after you" she whispers then pulls back.

I hug manny and Aaliyah too then step back. Shawn looked incredible, a white short sleeved shirt tucked into black jeans, his hair looked so soft and voluminous. "Bella you look beautiful" he takes my hand gently and pulls me into him holding me securely.

He smelt so good. I pull back and he keeps hold of my hand. "Excited?" He asks. I nod looking up at him. "Are you?"

"Definitely! I hope it's a girl, needs to be beautiful like you" he smiles innocently. I chuckle shyly looking away.

"Bella!" I turn to see Alex walking in with josh. "Alex!" I chuckle. I look up at Shawn before I let go. "Go" he nods smiling. I let go and walk over to Alex and he pulls me into a hug then bends holding my stomach.

"Fucking weird bro" Alex chuckles. I laugh and he gets up. "Happy for you Bella" he grins. "Thank you"

"Hey Bella" josh steps in view. I give him a firm hug then pulls back. His hand still around my waist. "You look wonderful" he grins.

He did too. He wore a pale pink shirt and black jeans. "Ready?" He asks. I nod excitedly.

"You look good smiling" Roman walks up to us. I step back seeing everyone sorta around me. I move josh's hand and smile at everyone.

"Haven't seen you happy in a while. You look lovely" Shawn says gently, he sounded so sweet. I wanted to melt.

"I am happy" I place hand over my stomach instinctively. "Oh my god where's the cake?" Meg comes charging towards josh.

"Josh you had to get the cake and you forgot!" Meg exclaims. "Shoot. I'll go now, sorry Bella" josh shakes his head.

"It's okay. We still have lots of time" I chuckle. "I'll be quick" he gives me a quick hug then leaves.

"Can I sit down I feel a bit dizzy?" I ask looking around. "Here" Shawn takes my hand and leads me to some chairs decorated with pink and blue pillows and bows.

I sit down and he sits beside me. "Bells can I- I... never mind" he shakes his head. "Shawn you can talk to me, we're friends" I remind him.

"Right. Just wanted to say something but I know it'd be wrong if I said it" he sighs sadly. "What is it?" I ask.

He takes my hand in his. "That I still love you. I know we talked and everything and don't say it back, I just felt like I would've exploded if I didn't say it. I love you Bells" his voice was smooth and everything he said meant the world to me.

I turn facing him and give him a small smile. "I'm sorry you're having to keep this in. I hope you understand that I'm just waiting for the baby before I say anything. I don't want to start anything and the baby be confused with what's going on. It'd be unfair" I says sadly my hand goes to my stomach and I start rubbing it.

"I understand Bells, that's okay" he nods. "I've missed us. Like really" I tell him.

He perks up smiling a little. "Even with josh around?" He asks.

"I mean I like josh, he's great and all. He cares for me and I know he's good, he has a good heart but-but he's not you" I sigh. "Can I ask you something?" His eyes soften. I nod humming a yes.

"Do you love him or ever loved him?" He asks softly like he was afraid of the answer.

I think back, there were no moments that clicked except one. When he took me out for dinner on my last night in France. Maybe I felt a pinch of love, nothing compared to my love for Shawn though.

"Yes" I reply. "My last night there. I felt... felt the smallest amount of love. I was missing everything we had and maybe my heart craved it and I forced myself to feel it which is horrible but yeah" I nod.

He nods looking directly at my eyes. "That's okay, you're free to feel what you want" he sighs.

"Not anymore Shawn. I like josh as a friend a hundred percent and he might be the father of my child but he's not someone I love romantically" I try to justify myself. "Bella it's okay, you don't need to explain" he smiles at me. I felt a weight being lifted of my shoulders, talks with him made me feel lighter. I sit back sighing. My back was aching so bad.

"Bella" Kendall comes up to me slowly. I hum looking up at her. "Meg come here!" Kendall yells.

Meg runs over and holds a gasp. "Bella take my hands and stand up" Kendall pulls out her hands and I take them standing up. "Kendall I really need to sit I don't feel too good" I say softly.

"Look at me Bella" Kendall holds my face in her hands. "Be calm. You got this, everything is okay. You're okay. The baby is okay. Now deep breathes honey" she says calmly.

I begin breathing heavier. "Ken-" I let out a screech and hold her hands tighter. My eyes glance down and I set into a panic.

"What- what's going on?" I breath heavily. "Shawn come here" Kendall calls.

Shawn takes a hold of my waist. I look down and run my hands down my bump and I felt warm, extremely hot. I look further down my legs and it looked like a murder scene.

I cry out seeing my blood stained white dress. "Help me please" I cry. "Shawn please" I sob.

"You got this Bells. Deep breathes, everything's okay" he says kissing my forehead. "What's happening?" I cry out in pain. "We need to get you to the hospital" Shawn picks me up swiftly and I hold on to him securely crying.

"Shawn don't let anything happen to my baby" I sob into his shoulder. "I won't Bells. Now deep breathes stay with me" he says gently putting me down to open the car door. Kendall quickly gets beside me taking my hand.

"I can't" I whisper in pain holding onto Shawn. "Bella come on" Shawn holds me up.

" I- I my baby" I mumble. My head went all dizzy and I'm hit with a colour storm making me weak. Shawn catches my body and I'm left closing my eyes slowly and my body aching with pain.