35

"I get all hot and bothered and can't concentrate"
Shawn Mendes

"Shawn" Bella whispers. I hum a yes turning to her, I wrap my arms around her naked body and pull her into me. "Shawn, my dads back, they're pulling up" she says.

"Give me a second" I mumble. I feel her put a hand in my hair, which I noticed she does a lot. Her fingers twirl around my locks and she gently scratches my scalp.

"Okay I'm awake" I open my eyes and she's right in front of me. Her beautiful self, her eyes looked brighter, maybe a little blue. Her skin was glowing, which I guessed was the after sex glow. And her lips were curved in a gorgeous smile.

"Morning" she leans forward and kisses my forehead. "Morning Bells" I smile. I take her necklace between my fingers, the large bell looking small. "Last night was fun" I look up at her.

"Definitely was, I mean you did propose to me" she giggles. "I definitely did" I chuckle. "And the car journey was fun and coming home" i rasp running my fingers down her back. I start having flash backs of her stunning body over mine and her heavenly moans ringing in my ears.

"Oh fuck, Bells I didn't wear a condom" my eyes widen in worry, I don't know what I'd do if she got pregnant. "It's okay, I've started using the pill. Since the first time we did it I used it but I wanted to use it for a while so my body gets used to it before we do it without a condom"

"Oh so now I can fuck you ra-"

"Bella we're home!" Her dad shouts cutting me off. She giggles then gets up. I watch her body as she picks up some clothes getting dressed. God I could feel myself getting hard just by watching her. I shove my hand down the sheets.

"Shawn, not now you horny boy" she chuckles walking over to me fully clothed. "Sorry love you're just so beautiful" I wink at her. I get up and pull her towards me. "You have a cute bum" she giggles. "Now go get changed, fix yourself, I'm going downstairs" she orders me.

"Yes mam" I squeeze her bum then she pulls away leaving me alone.

I get changed and 'sort myself out' then meet her downstairs where she's already sat ready for breakfast, her home looked weird when it was empty but now there were staff flying around cleaning and doing random bits of work.

"Shawn!" Ryder yells. He runs up to me and I pick him up easily. "Hi buddy, how was your trip" I ask him. "So fun!" He exclaims. "You can tell me all about it" I chuckle putting him down.

"Thanks for taking care of Bella whilst I went away, I owe you" her dad shakes my hand. "Oh no it's fine, I love being with her" I shrug then sit down beside her.

"Oh that's a nice necklace Bells" her dad chuckles seeing the bell. "Thanks, Shawn gave it to me" she grins.

We soon start eating breakfast. Ryder told me all about how he went to the building site with his dad, Bella places a hand on my thigh and I put my hand over hers linking them together. She moves in closer when she's finished eating then watches me eat and even steals some of my food despite the fact she's just eaten.

"So what did you guys do?" Her dad asks me. Bella lets out a laugh then squeezes my hand.

"Well I showed him the library, we sat there for ages just talking, well Shawn just talking to me" she says and I knew she what she meant, she's driving me crazy.

"Sounds lovely honey" he dad smiles. "Then his friends came over and we watched a movie in the cuddle room. Then went out for dinner and I let Shawn drive my car which was so good. I forgot how nice that car is, like the seat warmers, how spacious it, the seats are so nice" she exclaims.

Holy fuck she's just asking me to get a boner.

"Yeah it's such a nice car. You should start driving again Bells"

"I will dad, I'll start today" she nods. "Shawn will help me" she turns to me. "Yeah of course" I nod at her.

-
"Okay so just go straight" I tell her. "Shawn"
I hum a yes. "I'm scared" she chuckles nervously.

"It's okay love, the car is automatic so you don't even have to change gears, the roads are dry and the roads are clear, you got this" I place a hand on her thigh.

She nods then the car starts moving forward and she turns to leave the gates and now we're on the main road. She starts slow and keeps checking her mirrors cautiously, then slowly she sped up when we came to an isolated road, a smile crept on her face as she got a little faster.

"You're a good driver Bells" I chuckle seeing how well she was handling the car. I move my hand a little higher up her shorts and she suddenly slams the brakes.

"You can't do that Shawn" she turns to me looking all flustered. "Do what?" I ask.

"That" she points to my hand. "I get all hot and bothered and can't concentrate" she chuckles.

"Sorry babe" I lean forward and peck her lips. "You can drive the rest of the way" She undoes her seatbelt. We swap and begin driving.

"That was good Bells, you didn't panic and you were good" I tell her turning to face her at the red lights to her cheeks were pink and she was fiddling with her necklace.

"What's up Bells?" I ask putting my hand over her exposed thigh. "You, you make feel tingly" she giggles.

"Erm sorry?" I chuckle. "No don't be sorry, just help me" she pouts. "Fucking hell, you're wild" I groan. I move her hand and shove my hand down her shorts and she wriggles her body closer to me.