51

"Was he big?"
Bella Croft
New Year's Eve

"Are we seriously dressing up?" Alex asks huffing walking into the kitchen. "Yes, we're in France going into the new year with new people, we need lots of pictures!" Meg explains.

"Fine" Alex rolls his eyes.

"Everyone say hi to my girl, Lola!" Kendall says holding up her ipad. We all wave and say hi to Lola, displayed on FaceTime.

"Bella can you help me cut the peppers" Roman asks. I nod getting up. "What're you making?" I ask him taking the knife.

"Fajitas, nachos with dips, chicken salad and just a few side bits like chicken dippers" he explains wiping his hands on his apron.

"Ooo sounds nice" I almost drool. "Bella your phone is ringing" josh says handing me my phone. I look down seeing it was Shawn.

I quickly go outside answering it like the desperate fool I was.

"Shawn?" I speak. There was no noise expect his breathing. "Shawn are you there?" I ask closing my eyes.

I sigh when I hear no response. "Shawn-"

The call ends. I hold my phone to my heart, he called me, he must be thinking of me or maybe it was wrong number or maybe he butt dialled me.

I brush it off walking back inside, shoving my phone in my pocket. "Everything okay?" Josh asks. I nod and get back to cutting the peppers. My mind still in him. Why would he do that?

-
"So He was your first?" Meg asks as she does my hair. "Yeah, just not my first kiss" I tell her and Kendall.

"Was he big?" Meg asks. I suddenly went all red, I remembered our long hours of love making or to him just sex because he didn't love me but it still felt good. His hands running down my body, plush lips against my skin, finger and tongue-

"So was he?" Meg snaps me out of my thoughts. "I'm not answering" I chuckle.

"Fine answer this, what's up with you and josh?" Kendall asks looking up from painting her nails. "Nothing, I literally met him on the plane here" I shrug.

"Really?" Meg laughs. "We heard you on the first night miss loud mouth and plus he literally has his eyes on you all the time. Like he's mentally undressing you or admiring you, there's no in between" meg explains.

"It's happened once and the morning after we talked and we're friends, that's all"

"Are you sure?" Kendall asks. I nod in response.

"Was he better than Shawn?" Meg asks. "Meg!" I gasp. "I'm not saying, I'm not comparing them. I don't even like josh like that. He's a good friend and that's all" I chuckle.

"Whatever you say" Kendall hums.

"Shut up and get ready, it's eight" I shake my head.

I loved how we got along so well in a short amount of time. I loved talking with them, I never had this, I mean yes I have Dana but she would always be with ken and I would be with Shawn so this was nice, having people who would listen and not judge.

Soon we all got ready, I didn't wear the red dress, it felt weird and just a reminder of Shawn. I know I need to get over him.

Instead I wore a black lace bodysuit, black jeans and flats since we were staying inside most of the night and going out to the backyard.

I went downstairs to see the boys were ready and by ready I mean they were jeans and nice tees. "Woah Bella, you look hot" Alex takes my hand and twirls me around. I chuckle moving my hand back.