38

"People have their eyes all over you"
Bella Croft
October 31st

After me and Shawn were done in the library he carried me up to my room, then we fell straight asleep, his head laying on my stomach and my hand in his hair.

We woke up at around two then Shawn had to leave to get the condo ready for the party and also get ready himself. He didn't tell me what he was dressing as so I didn't tell him either.

When he left, being the lazy girl I am I fell asleep again until four. By the time I had showered and changed Dana had arrived with ken. Dana was dressed a barbie doll and of course ken was ken. The two looked perfect.

Dana did my makeup and added a few touches to my costume then we were in our way to Shawn's.

"It's..." Brian looks between us. "An odd threesome between ken, barbie and Lara Croft" he chuckles. I laugh walking in shaking my head.

"And you're actually dressed as a lumberjack" I chuckle looking at his white vest covered with a red tartan shirt, blue jeans, boots and a black cap. "Sure am" he nods.

We walk further in and the place looked great. Cob webs hung up in each corner, fake spiders and ghosts hanging from the ceiling.

I met Jon, dressed like a zombie and Matt the vampire. Both of them started talking to me about how hard it was to put there costumes together.

"Where's Shawn?" I ask looking around as a few groups of people came in. The girls dressed like angels and devils and boys dressed as vampires and wolves.

"Maybe in his room?" Jon shrugs. I nod then turn around going to his room. I knock then walk in shutting the door behind me.

He walks out from the bathroom and meets my eyes. His lips holding a wide smile.

He wolf whistles at me walking over, his large hands going to my exposed skin.

"Lara Croft, absolute bad ass" he smirks. I lean up pecking his lips. He pushes my body against the wall meeting my lips for longer. He pulls back and his lips are smudged a light pink.

"Are you wearing brown contacts?" He asks staring deep into my eyes. I nod shyly, "I like them, I obviously like your normal gorgeous eyes too" he chuckles.

"What're you dressed as?" I ask his tugging his denim jacket. "I'm dressed as your boyfriend" He twirls then grins at me. "What? Shawn you can't do that" I shake my head.

"Sorry babe, I didn't have time for a costume but I love yours. You look so good" he leans down kissing down my neck whilst holding my waist. His hands go further down squeezing my bum harshly.

I jump closer to him making him chuckle against my skin.

"Lets go join the party" I tell him taking his hands from behind my back. He nods then a strand of hair falls down his forehead making him look ten times hotter.

We walk out and Shawn keeps his hand in mine. He immediately gets greeted by people. He introduces me as his girl making my heart flutter.

We then drank too much and were now giggling in the kitchen. I was sat on the counter and Shawn was between my legs, his hands on my bare thighs and my hands at the sides of his face.

"I like this" I giggle in his face. "Like what?" He asks.

"Come here" I tug him forward. My lips brush his ear "You in between my legs" I nibble his ear gently.

"Stood like this?" He whispers to me, his large hand being placed on my jaw. I shake my head no. "I like when you're a little lower" I whisper .

"How baby girl?"